Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovelettervillain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovelettervillain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, love my way, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Shibin

Knowing that you

love me as much as I love you is the best feeling in the world.

©Shibin #boat #love #lovestaus #lovefeelings #LoveFeelings💞 #loveletter #lovelettervillain #lovelettertopizza #stairs #Comdey

Osho Jain

I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one! #lovelettervillain #dearsupervillain #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Supervillain this time is rajai,
Dear rajai,
May god bless you long life,
But please let us come out of you,
Anytime we wish, either to drink water or to release it,
We will keep you outside to soak the rays when the sun will appear,
You are my love , I am your darling beloved, sure it is,
But before that let us study not sleep comfortably like no more study there is.🙄
 I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one!

#lovelettervillain #dearsupervillain #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Megha Lakhani

I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one! #lovelettervillain #dearsupervillain #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear my Super villan, 
You are really a hero in my life. 
You broke me apart into pieces. 
This made me to unite back to my origin. 
This is really difficult for any superhero to do.  I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one!

#lovelettervillain #dearsupervillain #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Dear IAGO,
     This generation may not remember
or recognise you!
    You just don't exist only in Shakespeare's drama, OTHELLO.
  Infact every third person has one or more of your villainy! Names just differ, so we don't see you in full in them nowadays! Like you these people also make use of others Credulity and
Innocence, and can go to any extent!
    I wish them to read your part played 
In that Drama! Long live IAGO.  I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one!

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Dear Thanos,
I was in awe with your mighty persona,
Wish you were here to banish this Corona.

With your infinity gauntlet garnered on your hand
Snapped this mutation of COVID variant away from the land.

Cuz avengers are no where to be seen to drive this pandemic away
Come and save the planet, as I know you will never betray.
— % & I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one!

Swapnil Agrawal

read more
A blanked mind I possessed, filled it up with you somewhere
Yeah I know world say me to choose angel instead devil. 
But you villian are more loving, exciting, thrill because being king of own decision "regret" is absent in your dictionary I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one!

Dr Upama Singh

read more
You are brave hearted person and fight with hero till the end of life, I appreciate and love of your courage— % & I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one!

Anirudh Mazumdar

read more
Dear Madara,

You are the one I waited for all these years to know what more can heroes do to put you in your place. As whenever i heard about you, i knew everyone could feel chills in their bones thinking about encountering you. I knew you would never let me down when it comes to show the true strength of a supervillian. I knew when you will be there it will not take only our best hero to fight against you, it would take everyone against you. You have the power to wipe off the entire continent in a single go. You indeed have a power of a god so I truly adore you as a supervillian.— % & I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one!

R.S. Meena

I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one! #lovelettervillain #dearsupervillain #letters #yqpostman #postman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Enemies are best friends.— % & I love supervillains and I don't think we need a superhero, we need a really good villain to unite us and discover our full potential. Write a love a letter to your favourite one!

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification