Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dodoitsupoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dodoitsupoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahatma gandhi dob and dod, www shayri dod com, dod travel ban, dod general application instructions 2020, dodo bird video 10,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and four words per line with no rhyming. Note: This poem focuses on love or work and humour. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wanted time to give me time
I wanted love to awaken in me
I was ageing and unattached, you know
will the sun rise? 
— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and four words per line with no rhyming.

Note: This poem focuses on love or work and humour.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ayesha Ansari

A very simple love story ❤😘 In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and five words per line with no rhyming. Note: This poem focuses on love or work and humour. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like every other love story we met;
We talked, laughed and accompanied each other;
We lost ourselves in each other's eyes, 
In the end we died together. 
— % & A very simple love story ❤😘

In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and five words per line with no rhyming.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and five words per line with no rhyming. Note: This poem focuses on love or work and humour. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't know what I should call!
Love or game, just need to rename.
I don't know what was not favourable
Among us time or you.
— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and five words per line with no rhyming.

Gita Khanna

In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and five words per line with no rhyming. Note: This poem focuses on love or work and humour. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Had made up my mind sure enough
Would pour my heart out and propose
Saw her happy blushing with handsome  another 
Quietly slipped back my ring. 
— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and five words per line with no rhyming.

Cerebral Derange

Dodoitsu poem 1 to 3 line 7 syllables 4 line 5 syllables #AT15by30poems#ATNaPoWriMo#NAPOWRIMO#aestheticthoughts#Standstill#dodoitsupoem#yqbaba#yqdidi

read more
DODOITSU POETIC FORM
--------------------------------------------
The Drizzles in eyes never
Gonna stop, oh dear next time
Be someone laugh don't be a
Painful tears again  Dodoitsu poem 
1 to 3 line 7 syllables
4 line 5 syllables

#AT15by30poems#ATNaPoWriMo#NaPoWriMo#aestheticthoughts#standstill#dodoitsupoem#yqbaba#yqdidi

Cerebral Derange

Dodoitsu poem 1 to 3 line 7 syllables 4 line 5 syllables #AT15by30poems#ATNaPoWriMo#NAPOWRIMO#aestheticthoughts#Standstill#dodoitsupoem#yqbaba#yqdidi

read more
DODOITSU POETIC FORM
--------------------------------------------
The Drizzles in eyes never
Gonna stop, oh dear next time
Be someone laugh don't be a
Painful tears again  Dodoitsu poem 
1 to 3 line 7 syllables
4 line 5 syllables

#AT15by30poems#ATNaPoWriMo#NaPoWriMo#aestheticthoughts#standstill#dodoitsupoem#yqbaba#yqdidi

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the daily feel of you, dear Metro
zip-zap-zoom as a humming tune
like a zombie, with hands in fists
Bye! catch up later Babu

Dr. Aastha Jain

I hope to get rich with emotions ❤🔥 In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and five words per line with no rhyming. Note: This poem focuses on love or work and humour. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have added poems in my cart. 
All that I wish to buy someday.
All the ones I can never have
I am window shopping romance. 
— % & I hope to get rich with emotions ❤🔥

In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and five words per line with no rhyming.

Varadhan P M

read more

The day we met nor the time and place,

Slips away from my memory like rain
                                                       drops!

I too know you are also sailing in the same boat!

Just you are in the front, I'm at the rear! — % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and five words per line with no rhyming.

Haleema Thanvi

read more
Life would be so easy without tyrant
Brainless boss at office who cause agony
It's nightmare for us in broad daylight
To work under loopy leader.— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 4 line #dodoitsupoem that has seven, seven, seven and five words per line with no rhyming.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification