Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best favouriteplace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best favouriteplace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love me or hate me both are in my favour, favourite ki spelling, arguments in favour of democracy, le k meri favourite car, speak about a book favourite to you during your childhood,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Lokesh

Grishma Doshi

Magic Every morning she used to stand in the balcony. Immediately after waking up wishing morning to her children and her friend - plants and a tree. Then another round to balcony to water the plants and say bye before leaving them for the day. And as soon as she comes back there she is again with a cup of tea. Sometimes sitting silently, sometimes just smiling. Sometimes sharing her thoughts, sometimes worries. On weekends they used to see together all the colours of the sunset but every day t #magic #Balcony #wotd #favouriteplace #grishmastories #thingsilove #plantparent #thingsiwonder

read more
Magic

Every morning she used to stand in the balcony. Immediately after waking up wishing morning to her children and her friend... Magic

Every morning she used to stand in the balcony. Immediately after waking up wishing morning to her children and her friend - plants and a tree. Then another round to balcony to water the plants and say bye before leaving them for the day. And as soon as she comes back there she is again with a cup of tea. Sometimes sitting silently, sometimes just smiling. Sometimes sharing her thoughts, sometimes worries. On weekends they used to see together all the colours of the sunset but every day t

Grishma Doshi

Balcony
A place where I go to lose my self from the chaos of world and at the same time find myself within me. #balcony #favouriteplace #peaceful #nearnature #neartomyself #metime #happytime #yqbaba

Grishma Doshi

Balcony - a place which I never want to misplace. #balcony #favouriteplace #peaceful #nearnature #neartomyself #metime #happytime #yqbaba

Durga Kannan

The cosy corner of my bed
Just below the switch board
Where I keep charging
Both my phone and myself
Reeling out my feelings
In the form of words
Destressing myself
Sometimes by crying my heart out
At times by listening to soothing music
Or laughing my gut out
Watching comedy shows
Or just introspecting
Getting to know myself better
Where I am 'me' always
Sans any show or pretenses
Remains always my favourite spot #yqbaba#challenge#favouriteplace#myspot

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification