Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Balcony Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Balcony Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about balcony quotes, sunshade for balcony, jhoola for balcony, balcony garden quotes, money plant in balcony,

• 62 Followers
  • 75 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Deepa Deepa

Balcony

Morning enjoying everything in the distrance...
The place to take the lead in entertaining....— % & #balcony
#yqbaba
#365dayes365quotequote2022

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Our balcony is my favourite place 
to see through it how
your face glorifies  
while you come to see me....  #balcony #yqbaba #yqdada #yqdidi #yqenglish #newwritersclub #challenge #lovequotesforever

Shree

Welcome to the day 14 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobeinloveislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Balcony #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires *Galtiyon k liye kshama🙈

read more
believing & rejuvenating myself 
all over again... Conceptualizing
two of as 'One'... Syncing with
the thoughts of the times we 
could have been together!
Living the moments
both of us are dwelling in!
Dreaming about the ones...
like... holding hands we'll
climb up the stairs...
walking-sticks left 
behind... near the 
balcony aisles!— % & Welcome to the day 14 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #tobeinloveislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#balcony #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires 
*Galtiyon k liye kshama🙈

Bizz_are_ Soul

Coz the balcony knew
the tales of the heart
and those sore eyes... @google images
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotesbaba 
#balcony 
#balconystories

Sonu Sharma

#Balcony

read more
mute video

asparklinsoul

//Lockdown Diaries//

rays of love fluttering
through the balconies,
neighbourhood love-stories
make no change & more fun
during this lockdown series. Balconies❤

#asparklinsoul 
#knight_king 
#yqbaba 
#asparklinsoullockdowndiary 
#yqtales 
#balcony

Varadhan P M

#Balcony #yqbaba

read more
The word of the day is Balcony

What was once considered to be a Luxury, seen only in Palaces, is in every
Apartment.

Once Theatres had Balcony with extra 

Fare!

The Balcony from where Lila jumped on to Majnu, has become Historical! — % & #balcony #yqbaba

Sourajita D

"A balcony is not called a room because it has escapes without the privelledge of closed doors and small windows." #sourajita #yqbaba #quotes 
#balcony #openthoughts #escape #closeddoors  #firstlove

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

Wait

There would be days when I would wait for her gaze, days turned to nights, to months to years but nothing went in a haze it all started from a balcony from a stare to a pair.— % & #wotd #balcony #yqbaba

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep31 ANIMALS Mornings are a ritual. A dog in the alley corner, walks up, looks around scrambles the garbage, grabs a bone and runs away. #Tea #Animals #Dog #Social #me #yqbaba #Cow #loot #Balcony #calmkaziwrites

read more
Mornings are a ritual.
A dog in the alley corner, walks up, looks around scrambles the garbage, grabs a bone and runs away. A kid on the other corner grabs small stones to create his weapons to loot kites through the day. His mother washes her house before taking off to wash the whole neighbourhood's courtyards. A cow ambling in the middle of the alley searches for edible rotis and her child bound in the milkman's stable.
I drink tea, sitting back in my balcony, after a healthy workout, waiting for breakfast. The woman enters our house, followed shortly by the kid who uses the garden pathway as his workshop, the cow looks intently as my mother walks out carrying a small bundle of uneaten rotis. The dog is hiding behind the garbage can to jump the cow, soon. I still have to finish my tea, watching as scenes mingle, revealing social animals. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep31

ANIMALS

Mornings are a ritual.

A dog in the alley corner, walks up, looks around scrambles the garbage, grabs a bone and runs away.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification