Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Iwakeupto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Iwakeupto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwa 880, prithibir keu valo to base na lyrics, bujhbe na keu bujhbe na lyrics, prithibite keu sthayi hoy na lyrics, rakheni amay keu by nogor baul james,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Atishay jain

Participate in this imaginative #Collab challenge. #Iwakeupto Here’s my entry: I wake up to the door-bell to find the newspaper slipped in and another Baba standing outside. I ask his full name and he starts to rap. ‘My name is Baba Sehgal. I make cool songs each pal.’ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Live in this world of social media to get the feel that many are with you and realizing you are alone daily! Participate in this imaginative #collab challenge. #Iwakeupto

Here’s my entry:
I wake up to the door-bell to find the newspaper slipped in and another Baba standing outside. I ask his full name and he starts to rap. ‘My name is Baba Sehgal. I make cool songs each pal.’ #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rashmita

Participate in this imaginative #Collab challenge. #Iwakeupto Here’s my entry: I wake up to the door-bell to find the newspaper slipped in and another Baba standing outside. I ask his full name and he starts to rap. ‘My name is Baba Sehgal. I make cool songs each pal.’ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Challenge myself again to accomplish unexecuted tasks. Participate in this imaginative #collab challenge. #Iwakeupto

Here’s my entry:
I wake up to the door-bell to find the newspaper slipped in and another Baba standing outside. I ask his full name and he starts to rap. ‘My name is Baba Sehgal. I make cool songs each pal.’ #YourQuoteAndMine

Simmi Singh

Don't know if it makes any sense. Thank you for the poke, Manish Anand I thought to write on my swollen eye🙈 Hope it makes some sense. #Iwakeupto #swolleneyes #redeye #yqbaba #yqpoetry

read more
I woke up to an eye
that feels heavier
than the dreamy eyes.
My eyelids are braided 
into a french braid
I swear they got laid
the other night.

As I forced them open
they showed me a red eye
leaving me in acute pain.
The lower eyelid is still wet 
from the steamy affair
and the upper has 
left overs glistening on it
from the last night's supper.

Waves flapped in the
corner of my eye
as they said their goodbyes.
I woke up to a swollen eye. Don't know if it makes any sense. 
Thank you for the poke, Manish Anand
I thought to write on my swollen eye🙈
Hope it makes some sense.
#iwakeupto #swolleneyes #redeye #yqbaba #yqpoetry

Durga Kannan

read more
The chirping of birds
The crimson of the sunrise
The vastness of the welkin
The beauty of the universe
With the birth of another
New day in our life
Filling us with new hopes
 Participate in this imaginative #collab challenge. #Iwakeupto

Here’s my entry:

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification