Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onsomenights Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onsomenights Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about turn ons for guys list, turn ons for guys, turn ons for girls, ons open time in mumbaai dialogues, goings on or going ons,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel the urge to yeet myself 
Out of the maze of your memories. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lonelynights#polite#Silence#Light

read more
Being silent or polite.
To ponder what was light,
To be kept in mind.
Quenching the fire which was inside,
To not let other suffer with mine.
Making some changes to make it fine,
To let my silence prevails all night.
Getting good sleep was the line,
But more challenging was the light.
Which won't make it ,till I shine,
To make me awake time to time.
Wasn't rude it was to wipe,
To make me swallow the unforeseen flight .
That was meant for me to rise,
To keep me indulge with whispering kind.
And make me repeat as it arrives,
And make me repeat as it arrives. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine
#lonelynights#polite#silence#light

Sakthy RS

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I scream in my
dream. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
I feel sleepless
due to hopeless.
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #jwalant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Jwalant Collaborating with Ramya Sivakumar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Just Mendy

read more
On some nights,
I sleep, with your 
arms around 
And not your 
memories. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #jwalant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Jwalant 
Collaborating with Ramya Sivakumar #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Just Mendy

Anuj Jain

read more
how I wish
sleep to take me
in it's embrace deep
you to take a rest
from my mind's realm
let me wake up
with a pleasant feel
to remember you
again with a new zeal
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lonelynights#polite#Silence#Light

read more
Being silent or polite.
To ponder what was light,
To be kept in mind.
Quenching the fire which was inside,
To not let other suffer with mine.
Making some changes to make it fine,
To let my silence prevails all night.
Getting good sleep was the line,
But more challenging was the light.
Which won't make it ,till I shine,
To make me awake time to time.
Wasn't rude it was to wipe,
To make me swallow the unforeseen flight .
That was meant for me to rise,
To keep me indulge with whispering kind.
And make me repeat as it arrives,
And make me repeat as it arrives. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine
#lonelynights#polite#silence#light

Varadhan P M

read more

I feel gloomy and Philosophical,

Moody and Melancholic,

Nervous and clumsy

Awake and lost!  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I long for the night to not end.

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel scared. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #onsomenights #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification