Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ghostsofpast Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ghostsofpast Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is like ghosts, the ghost writer, gho kis desh ki poshak hai, ko kho go gho, duels in ghost of tsushima,

• 29 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Issacgodwin

Uvarani jaganathan

Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Are those mistakes which we have not corrected till now!  Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

Past surrounds us for sure...Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pastteacheslesson #myownlifelessons #mylifeandyours

read more
They are like my shadow,
Haunting me daily
and making me feel regretted... Past surrounds us for sure...Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pastteacheslesson #myownlifelessons #mylifeandyours

Chitra Iyer

Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
rob us of our present
drag us to the past and 
chain us to negative thoughts
they haunt us n lead us to hell
they are mere ghosts n devoid of life
we bring them alive alongwith our fears
let's put them to sleep n rob their naked dark pleasures..
 Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cinemagraphabid #yqsayyed

read more
Encircle my wavering thoughts and continue to pound my brain.
How I wish I could throw them into oblivion and start life afresh and new.  Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#cinemagraphabid
#yqsayyed

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more

Make me strong
Make me happy
Make me proud
Make me Alive Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Are they for real
Or it's just déjà vu
Somwtime it is scary
And sometime it gives thrill... Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mohit Agrawal

read more
I still remember that time
When I fought to make you mine
Those times come to haunt me
Now that you are not with me
Wish I could do more
Couldnt you bear with me a little more
I was trying painfully crying
And all you thought I was lying
And now that's past me
I thank thee for making me best me

Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #killthepast #let'slivehappytillthelast

read more
At times it may put u down
Never let it make u frown
All you need to do is to go ahead
Think these memories to be dead
May be they were all life's lessons instead
Past always show u all your mistakes 
It depends on oneself who decides how one takes
Don't Keep these past in mind
Life is all about living it and also about many new things to find.. 

#killthepast
#let'slivehappytillthelast

praveen kalabhavi

read more
I lost my girl friend that is my gost of past ,still I can't forget her face, I think she is still with me as my past memories which I can't forget never and ever.  Do the #ghostsofpast surround you? #cinemagraph #Collab and recount.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification