Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NoNeedToSayGoodbye Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NoNeedToSayGoodbye Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i need to know can you love me again, i need your love i need your time, need your love quotes, i need your love 歌詞, need love quotes for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Durga Kannan

I'm going home. It's new year and Zeus is throwing a party. One of his sons (my brother) is getting engaged. I hate leaving Bangalore even for a day. The weather where I am going troubles me. Anyway, regardless of that it's only for a few days so no need to say goodbye. I am leaving you with this challenge. By the time I come back tell me why there's no need for saying goodbye to people? #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqmuse #NoNeedToSayGoodbye

read more
Somewhere sometime 
Our lives may change
Or with time our feelings 
May take a U-turn
We may become friends yet again
So there's no need to say goodbye I'm going home. It's new year and Zeus is throwing a party. One of his sons (my brother) is getting engaged.

I hate leaving Bangalore even for a day. The weather where I am going troubles me.

Anyway, regardless of that it's only for a few days so no need to say goodbye. I am leaving you with this challenge. 

By the time I come back tell me why there's no need for saying goodbye to people?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification