Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aftertalkingtoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aftertalkingtoyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love after love quotes, life life after death, after break up quotes in hindi, success after hard work quotes, quotes about finding love after heartbreak,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Shitiz Chauhan

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #democratsndissenters

read more
I broke the code to a conversation:

● Hmmmm...
● Achaaa....
● Theek hai..... Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqdidi #aestheticthoughts #democratsndissenters

Afrin Jahan

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel happy and relaxed . Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The strings of emotions strike the jovial chord,
The unconditional bonding perspires and quenches for more,
The pleasant fanatic tone reminisces in mind feeling your absence,
The memoirs of conversation settles deep down getting to know each other better,
Your enigma glorifies and personifies reverberating your Presence and always seems a blessing to have this unscathed connection ❤️  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I feel satisfied and always iam favourite to a persom in this whole world who hears my all nonsense....but cant say a bit cares when it comes to stay without communication in demand inveitable condition Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
I understood the futility of language.
Words are too elaborate when gestures convey more than enough. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I could guess, you love my wealth more than ME...  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

... मोलिका

read more
I came to know that
The almighty God,
handed over the key
Of my locked rusty heart 💓
In soft and caring hands of you..!! Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Amit Singh

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #yqbaba life

read more
my day ends happily.
Otherwise it's like one more day
of my life got wasted. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #yqbaba #life

साहस

read more
I become feelingfull men Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
you can say good night but for me the book is still left unloved with some words to share and that is, today i understood but dejected off again understood but still having same state of mind to understand one thing that are the mother and son only love to care pressing down or it was just a fluke that now my enemies are becoming my loved ones. one one hand nobody is saying a word Good Night for a pause but some are stubborn still rigid enough not to understand the simplicity of words saying we all are on a same bond of peace bu axing each other continuously. A gimmick of irony that nobody understands nobody. A salt water is not good for a fish to survive saying that she will be alright and will sleep down for sometime and then restarts again. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #aftertalkingtoyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification