Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifbrainscommunicate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifbrainscommunicate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is ifb washing machine good 10, ifb washing machine service center in hyderabad, ifb semi automatic washing machine price 10, ifb washing machine, ifb washing machine 74000,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Disclosed Heart

It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then one will surely be 
Free from constant conflicts 
Occurring between 
Heart & mind
Then heart will relax 
And minds will chatter
 It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would bury my head under the sand pretending I'm brain dead.  It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine

kranthi Sowjanya

read more
The world would be a better place
Or maybe an absolute Mayhem...! It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine

Shitiz Chauhan

It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #restzone #aestheticthoughts #pennpopcorn

read more
So many relationships would cease to exist. It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #restzone #aestheticthoughts #pennpopcorn

Silvi Gupta

Bolo bolo, dil me chhupe Raaz ko kholo. It's time to ask yourself #WhatIf. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
🤔🤔🤔

Dil ki saari pol khul jaati. 
🤫🤐😂 Bolo bolo, dil me chhupe Raaz ko kholo.

It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
our mouths would be angry
& our hearts upset, since generally heart & mind don't step on the same lines. It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine

Presha

read more
my communication skills would definitely get better and I'll no longer be an introvert! It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
They  would talk definitely with their choices not by their  mindful mind.  It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
My carrier use me in useless things even knowing that i dont want to show people that  iam great lol It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
There would be no personality clashes..

No emotions attached..
The conversation would be Honest

on brainy tasks, cooperation received
from the person and the like...  It's time to ask yourself #whatif. Use your imagination and collab. #ifbrainscommunicate #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification