Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ผ Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ผ Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

I am The Great White Shark King of the Ocean, they call Only my shattered self knows How havocked is my home The Great oil spill last week, Overcasts my day like black clouds. Microplastics and Eutrophication, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #writingresolution #366days366quotes #sofwrites #๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ผ

read more
Floating up above was an escape
Saw in it a hope in this miserable state
But here I'm left backstabbed
Lying on this deck dead and dried I am The Great White Shark
King of the Ocean, they call
Only my shattered self knows 
How havocked is my home

The Great oil spill last week,
Overcasts my day like black clouds.
Microplastics and Eutrophication,

A NEW DAWN

I am The Great White Shark King of the Ocean, they call Only my shattered self knows How havocked is my home The Great oil spill last week, Overcasts my day like black clouds. Microplastics and Eutrophication, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #writingresolution #366days366quotes #sofwrites #๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ’ผ

read more
Floating up above was an escape
Saw in it a hope in this miserable state
But here I'm left backstabbed
Lying on this deck dead and dried I am The Great White Shark
King of the Ocean, they call
Only my shattered self knows 
How havocked is my home

The Great oil spill last week,
Overcasts my day like black clouds.
Microplastics and Eutrophication,

About Nojoto ย ย |ย ย  Team Nojoto ย ย |ย ย  Contact Us
Creator Monetization ย ย |ย ย  Creator Academy ย ย |ย ย Get Famous & Awards ย ย |ย ย  Leaderboard
Terms & Conditionsย ย |ย ย Privacy Policy ย ย |ย ย Purchase & Payment Policy ย ย |ย ย Guidelines ย ย |ย ย DMCA Policy ย ย |ย ย Directory ย ย |ย ย Bug Bounty Program
ยฉ NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification