Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfavouritemistake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfavouritemistake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ar. Smitha

During my early days of first job I used to stay with my relatives in a new city since my parents didn't wanted me to stay alone. I didn't wanted to burden them and somehow managed to shift to hostel after six months. Although I hurt my relatives but it was my favourite mistake I did. My first salary that time was so less but still I felt so independent and the richest. Managing the expenses was a tough time. I never felt that happiness I had during those days. And I still remember those times h #lifelessons #yqbaba #LifeTales #mylifestory #yqchallengeaccepted #myfavouritemistake

read more
My favourite mistake During my early days of first job I used to stay with my relatives in a new city since my parents didn't wanted me to stay alone. I didn't wanted to burden them and somehow managed to shift to hostel after six months. Although I hurt my relatives but it was my favourite mistake I did. My first salary that time was so less but still I felt so independent and the richest. Managing the expenses was a tough time. I never felt that happiness I had during those days. And I still remember those times h

Durga Kannan

My favourite mistake remains you
Falling for you
Being crazy about you #yqbaba#534#myfavouritemistake#challenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification