Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wswednesdaywisdom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wswednesdaywisdom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about assmann wsw components, edn,

• 8 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

For a better read.. Hey, I just saw sycophancy walking with that typical smirk brandishing his political ties, Age has has not dimmed his smirk for tho' he is ancient, he continues stronger than ever. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wswednesdaywisdom #wssycophancy #wswednesdaywisdom28

read more
Hey, I just saw sycophancy 
walking with that typical smirk 
brandishing his political ties,
Age has has not dimmed his 
smirk for tho' he is ancient, he 
continues stronger than ever.
Truly, I now have reason to 
believe that age is just a 
diminishing number.
 For a better read..

Hey, I just saw sycophancy 
walking with that typical smirk 
brandishing his political ties,
Age has has not dimmed his 
smirk for tho' he is ancient, he 
continues stronger than ever.

Anuj Jain

Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word. ~•Sycophancy•~ (Noun: obsequious behaviour towards someone important in order to gain advantage.) Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. Remember, the word should have a significant use in your write-up. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wswednesdaywisdom #wssycophancy #wswednesdaywisdom28

read more
I clapped
I banged plates
I lighted candles
I prostrated
When asked to bend
I am a sycophant
It's not your fault 
Idiocy runs in my blood
I am a sycophant Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word.

~•Sycophancy•~

(Noun: obsequious behaviour towards someone important in order to gain advantage.)

Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. Remember, the word should have a significant use in your write-up.

Anuj Jain

Whelved in the subconscious Our past memories surge Every wave of nostalgia Makes it to purge Bespoke and prefab And hand me downs Overwhelmingly #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wswednesdaywisdom #wswhelve #wswednesdaywisdom16

read more
Whelved in the subconscious
Our past memories surge
Every wave of nostalgia 
Makes it to purge
Bespoke and prefab
And hand me downs
Overwhelmingly 
The memories tumble out,
A flash of colour
Or a picture greyed,
A whiff of anonymous scent,
Or a treasured plate,
Anything can trigger 
A memory cascade
Deep in the subconscious
That prevades. 
Whelved in the subconscious
Our past memories surge
Every wave of nostalgia 
Makes it to purge
Bespoke and prefab
And hand me downs
Overwhelmingly

marmalade ツ

Hey all, Here comes our first word prompt of Wednesday Wisdom weekly challenge. “PSITHURISM” Meaning:- The sound of ruslting leaves. It takes its origin from the Greek word ‘psithuros’. Write a quote or poem on the above bg using this word. #Challenge #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #wswednesdaywisdom #weeklychallenge

read more
Amidst the gushing of the torrent ocean,
Between the scintillating ships floating by,
Here the soul hides and the heart flaunts to find it,
Blowing are her fleaks, in the magic of poetry,
Flying are the feathers of love
Dancing on the melody of psithurism,
She found her eerie old self, somewhere buried in the petrichor 
Of the rain of unfathomable words...
 Hey all, Here comes our first word prompt of Wednesday Wisdom weekly challenge. 

“PSITHURISM” 
Meaning:- The sound of ruslting leaves. 
It takes its origin from the Greek word ‘psithuros’. 

Write a quote or poem on the above bg using this word.

Jasmine Saini

//Pluviophile//

O rain! 
I love you more and more,
When you pour and pour,
Your rhythm sways the world,
Bestow feelings in my words.

This magic before me,
Seems like a magical key,
A key to lock my sorrows,
A key to open a bright room of tomorrow.
O rain! You are my emerald joy. #wspluviophile 
#wswednesdaywisdom19 
#wrscribblezone 
#yqwritosphere 
#scribbles 
#wswednesdaywisdom 
#yqbaba

Rabiya Nizam

Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word. ~•Halcyon•~ (Adjective: calm and peaceful; happy, prosperous) Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. Remember, the word should have a significant use in your write-up. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wswednesdaywisdom #wshalcyon #wswednesdaywisdom24

read more
In the dust lied a withered leaf,
looking up to the branches,
Who Stood grand yet gloomed,
Bitten by the winter wind,
Frozen like dead.
The leaf looking into their eyes
reflected the days of spring,
The one blooming and cheering,
But again it reminisces,
Those silent audience of the grand branches,
As they never felt life
Or maybe they never knew death
And so it dawned on it-
To feel the Eastertide
One needs to fade;
And swiftly a halcyonic wind
Swept its melancholy away. Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word.

~•Halcyon•~

(Adjective: calm and peaceful; happy, prosperous)

Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. Remember, the word should have a significant use in your write-up.

Rabiya Nizam

Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word. ~•Pluviophile•~ (Noun: One who loves rain) Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. Remember, the word should have a significant use in your write-up. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wswednesdaywisdom #wspluviophile #wswednesdaywisdom19

read more
On the window pane it fell
A single drop
And then thousand of them,
Those pearls of rain,
Peeking out through the window
Lips curved, mesmerized
Fingers playing with the rain Zither
And the pluviophile heart knew
The dancing peacock,
And her silver anklet,
Both will break all bounds. Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word.

~•Pluviophile•~

(Noun: One who loves rain)

Rabiya Nizam

Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your new word. ~•Ephemeral•~ (Adjective: Lasting for a very short period of time) Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wswednesdaywisdom #wsephemeral #wswednesdaywisdom15

read more
Love so ephemeral, so void,
Like the granules of sand,
Slipping from the hands
Moment by moment,
Love so ephemeral, so void,
Vanishing away like the light
Getting engulfed by the hopelessness.
Love so ephemeral,so void,
That it feels like the gunshot
Hollowing my heart.
And the feelings of passion once again get buried in deep. Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your new word.

~•Ephemeral•~

(Adjective: Lasting for a very short period of time)

Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty.

Rabiya Nizam

Hey all, Here comes our first word prompt of Wednesday Wisdom weekly challenge. “PSITHURISM” Meaning:- The sound of ruslting leaves. It takes its origin from the Greek word ‘psithuros’. Write a quote or poem on the above bg using this word. #Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #vocab #wrscribblezone #wswednesdaywisdom #weeklychallenge

read more
The eerie silence of night
Wishpers a dark tale
The psithurism in the woods
Spilled the dilemma of life Hey all, Here comes our first word prompt of Wednesday Wisdom weekly challenge. 

“PSITHURISM” 
Meaning:- The sound of ruslting leaves. 
It takes its origin from the Greek word ‘psithuros’. 

Write a quote or poem on the above bg using this word.

Garima Mahnot Jain

Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word. ~•Depreciate•~ [Verb: diminish in value over a period of time; disparage or belittle (something).] Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. Remember, the word should have a significant use in your write-up. #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #366dayschallengesp #wswednesdaywisdom #wsdepreciate #wswednesdaywisdom29

read more
Depreciate the Negative Thoughts. Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word.

~•Depreciate•~

[Verb: diminish in value over a period of time; disparage or belittle (something).]

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification