Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wswednesdaywisdom19 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wswednesdaywisdom19 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about assmann wsw components, edn,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Jasmine Saini

//Pluviophile//

O rain! 
I love you more and more,
When you pour and pour,
Your rhythm sways the world,
Bestow feelings in my words.

This magic before me,
Seems like a magical key,
A key to lock my sorrows,
A key to open a bright room of tomorrow.
O rain! You are my emerald joy. #wspluviophile 
#wswednesdaywisdom19 
#wrscribblezone 
#yqwritosphere 
#scribbles 
#wswednesdaywisdom 
#yqbaba

Rabiya Nizam

Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word. ~•Pluviophile•~ (Noun: One who loves rain) Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. Remember, the word should have a significant use in your write-up. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wswednesdaywisdom #wspluviophile #wswednesdaywisdom19

read more
On the window pane it fell
A single drop
And then thousand of them,
Those pearls of rain,
Peeking out through the window
Lips curved, mesmerized
Fingers playing with the rain Zither
And the pluviophile heart knew
The dancing peacock,
And her silver anklet,
Both will break all bounds. Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word.

~•Pluviophile•~

(Noun: One who loves rain)

Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. Remember, the word should have a significant use in your write-up.

A NEW DAWN

Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word. ~•Pluviophile•~ (Noun: One who loves rain) Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. Remember, the word should have a significant use in your write-up. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wswednesdaywisdom #wspluviophile #wswednesdaywisdom19

read more
On the window pane it fell
A single drop
And then thousand of them,
Those pearls of rain,
Peeking out through the window
Lips curved, mesmerized
Fingers playing with the rain Zither
And the pluviophile heart knew
The dancing peacock,
And her silver anklet,
Both will break all bounds. Hola Writos! It’s Wednesday Wisdom time and here is your word.

~•Pluviophile•~

(Noun: One who loves rain)

Use this word in your poem/quote and bring out its beauty. Remember, the word should have a significant use in your write-up.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification