Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearshoulders Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearshoulders Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, you should only speak good of the dead, miss you dears meaning in malayalam,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the Day 29 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your shoulders. #letters #dearshoulders #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You have always carried my books than the brain. You have always showed me tall by your highness. Do you remember you let space for my friends arm. You are the strongest part in my body with high yielding type too. You are the only one to hold my dress to cover myself. You have been a best counselor for my crying child and you have turned yourself a pillow to calm and make my child sleep. Thanks are always formal for you, kindly continue your service till we rest together.
Your's jointly,
Kavitha.
 Welcome to the Day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your shoulders. #letters #dearshoulders #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Presha

Welcome to the Day 29 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your shoulders. #letters #dearshoulders #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
People can't see the weight you are carrying but I can...and I know those invisible burdens are really heavy!
Even after carrying so much you never complaint... I know you must be tired sometimes!
You are always there whenever someone needs you to put their heads on you... you always welcome them and comfort them with your understanding and I'll always be proud of you for that! Welcome to the Day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your shoulders. #letters #dearshoulders #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Don't droop, sooner or later someone
would take off the burden from your
Shoulders!
Remember You are not the Great Atlas
carrying the Earth on your back!  Welcome to the Day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Varadhan P M

read more

You have been carrying invisible
burden normally called Responsibility.
Though there's a Head above you,
everything lies on your Shoulders, whether it is leaning or straight shoulders!
Women like men with broad shoulders
but men want women to have slender Shoulders!
Infants enjoy sitting on the shoulders.
  Never forget the pestering old man riding on Sinbad's Shoulders!  Welcome to the Day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Madhav Jha

read more
Will post after 2 days... health is not good and moreover mobile network issues are there as i am finding diffficult to post down quotes. Welcome to the Day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 29 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, collab and dedicate a letter to your shoulders. #letters #dearshoulders #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
You're symbol of dignity
I'm proud of you.  Welcome to the Day 29 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification