Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lockdownday9 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lockdownday9 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is there going to be another lockdown, top 10 things to do in lockdown, lockdown ki love story, strictest lockdown in the world, is there lockdown in mumbai,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday9 How did the 9th day go for you? Did you learn anything new today? If yes, please share with all of us. Keep yourself busy. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As it is the Corona times we are all having cups of "Kadhaas" preserving our Ayurveda which has proven effective fighting against the virus and boosting the immune system.I love sipping "Green Tea Kadha" my own recipe adding Tulsi,ginger along with lemon and honey to it.So while plucking leaves of Tulsi from the backyard of my home this evening I realized how important it is to preserve one's culture and how beneficial it proves during tougher times like this."Dadima ke Nuskhe" worked wonders during COVID times!!!Gratitude😇 Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday9

How did the 9th day go for you? Did you learn anything new today? If yes, please share with all of us. Keep yourself busy. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday9 How did the 9th day go for you? Did you learn anything new today? If yes, please share with all of us. Keep yourself busy. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
मैं रोती भी थी,
 मैं झुकी भी थी ,
तेरे साथ हंसी भी थी, खेली भी थी ,
तेरे साथ से हर वक्त आहिस्ता आहिस्ता चली भी थी। बस एक ही तो मन्नत मांगी थी मैंने की मम्मी पापा को खुश रखना, स्वस्थ रखना ।
और कितना असहाय बना दिया तूने मुझे ना चाहते हुए भी चुपचाप मेरी आंखों से देख रही हूं...
अभी भी इस काबिल नहीं बन पाई हूं कि सब कुछ अपने दम पर मां बापू के लिए कर सकूं।
How embarrassing , it becomes ,when you are not able to help your struggling parents... they are trying to do everything to make your life brighter, healthy and positive but this middle class family's life is not less than speculation where you experience and try plenty of bets.
I can't say this to these godly parents but I can certainly share this with you.
 Time to write your #lockdowndiary for the #lockdownday9

How did the 9th day go for you? Did you learn anything new today? If yes, please share with all of us. Keep yourself busy. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rabiya Nizam

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Michael #21days #Office #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday9 entries to #YQMT779 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Tumhi ne meri Zindagi kharaab ki hai..!!😭 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Michael #21days #Office #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday9 entries to #YQMT779 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Shweta Gupta

#Michael #21days #Office #quoteliners #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday9 entries to #YQMT779 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Ye aur aage badhega kya?  #Michael #21days #Office #quoteliners #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday9 entries to #YQMT779 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjali Raj

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Michael #21days #Office #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday9 entries to #YQMT779 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I, looking out of my window,missing my maid " घर से निकलते ही कुछ दूर चलते ही, रस्ते में है उसका घर" 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Michael #21days #Office #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday9 entries to #YQMT779 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjali Raj

read more
I, looking out of my window, "कोई लौटा दे मेरे बीते हुए दिन" 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Michael #21days #Office #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday9 entries to #YQMT779 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

A NEW DAWN

read more
Tumhi ne meri Zindagi kharaab ki hai..!!😭 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Michael #21days #Office #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday9 entries to #YQMT779 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification