Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whathappensnext Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whathappensnext Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wha wha kya baat hai, wha wha kya baat hai 390, na koi hai na koi tha whatsapp status download, chal wha jate h, chal wha jate h 210,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Pushpa Rai...

Sourajita D

It wasn’t an intentional move to stop writing all of a sudden and try to escape the pattern to make words sound nice or to fictionalize the reality. But at the end the experience is as disappointing as it could be. To break from a routine, do not give new ideas to write. It burdens the heart, clutters the mind space and tries to make you do things you would have never done otherwise. Yeah, this does sound extreme but isn’t everything just like that. Take for example love. It feels as if you are #Stop #yqbaba #letter #quotereview #stopwriting #aestheticthoughts #sourajita #whathappensnext

read more
What Happens When You Stop Writing?
(Caption)  It wasn’t an intentional move to stop writing all of a sudden and try to escape the pattern to make words sound nice or to  fictionalize the reality. But at the end the experience is as disappointing as it could be. To break from a routine, do not give new ideas to write. It burdens the heart, clutters the mind space and tries to make you do things you would have never done otherwise. Yeah, this does sound extreme but isn’t everything just like that. Take for example love. It feels as if you are

Mansi Rajput

बैरागी #whathappensnext #yqbaba #yourquote

read more
What happens next?
Cause I can't let go of me..
kiss me goodbye,
and let me go.
 बैरागी

#whathappensnext #yqbaba #yourquote

Bharath Nandibhatla

When you leave,
will I fear the loss
or do I lose the fear?

I wonder!

When you leave,
what happens to the
home I found in you?
Will it shelter 
someone else?
Or would I find my 
home elsewhere?

When you leave,
do you really leave?
What do you leave me with?
Me?
I guess that's the 
best deal on offer.  #whenyouleave #whathappensnext

Durga Kannan

I read you in black and white
I know your every move
Every plotting thought
What happens next
Isn't any more a mystery
It is highly predictable
The only unpredictability
Is how I react to it
My changing responses
Confuse you no end
Yes, the game is on
And I have perfected 
my every move #yqbaba#read#whathappensnext#challenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification