Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3lineteachersdaypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3lineteachersdaypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, how to teach what do you like, how to teach what a sentence is, how to teach what a noun is, how to teach what a verb is,

• 12 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Teachers wash away our innocence with the rain of knowledge and experience 
and we instigate a foresight of the world. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Teachers act like the pillars 
that mould minds from blank slates 
into beautiful canvases of vision.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

read more
"Gooooood moorrrningggg teacher"...
"Good morning. Sit down"
"Thaaaank youuu teacher".... Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

Anuj Jain

read more
I thought  back bench allotted to me was a punishment, 
Realised later I was always in line of your sight that way, 
My teacher I just can't thank you enough for it.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

hirpara amit

Participate in the #rapidfire #Teachersday #yqquotes #yqdidi #YourQuotes #yqbaba and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Working for world,
Their life for world,
They live in words,
They make whole worlds.  Participate in the #rapidfire #teachersday #yqquotes #yqdidi #yourquotes #yqbaba  and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

Varadhan P M

read more
Mother or a Preacher is also a Teacher

Selfless, sacrificing leader, a ladder..

No jealousy, only proud of Progress eachday!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
They are one's who move us from Darkness to Light.
They are one's who have Faith in us First.
They are one's who teach us how to move Ahead in Life. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #poems_with_priya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tuning and turning one's life upside down
Sculpturing and molding young to grown
Mended souls to honored with crown  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #poems_with_priya

No Name

read more
Let the advices of your teacher 
Become a path of your life 
And never forget it even in afterlife  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

सरफिरी®

read more
Mother taught me at home,
teachers taught at school
and still learning from life. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineteachersdaypoem 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification