Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theresaclockinmybrain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theresaclockinmybrain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there seems to be multiple customer relationship, there are two layers in the crust, restlessness until there is a cure, in 2018 there was a sharp increase, what types of motivation are there,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That clicks at every passing second, 
To remind me of my obligations. 
Which needs to be ended today itself, 
Because tomorrow is not in my dictionary. 
That explains every strength of words aloud to reveal, 
The path of wisdom and persistence. 
That creates a balance in my journey, 
And provide me with sufficient momentum. 
Which is something so rare and precious, 
To hold throughout my existence. 
 It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That never lets me rest.
It keeps ticking in my mind,
There's no time to lay behind.
Time never stops,
Once it goes, it goes forever.
So, I can't  let it pass in vain.
The clock that ticks in my brain,
Has taught me to value time.
I need to strive restlessly
Till I win the game. It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
As in my Body, The Biological Clock
that wakes you up at the time you wanted, or informs you about Thirst and Hunger!
 But the one in my Brain is different..
It informs the priority of work before Me..
The pending or lagging behind the order,
are rearranged automatically with its help...
 The coordination is appreciable!
Thank you dear Clock!  It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine

ng_ga

read more
Which reminds me to do Good things in my life  It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
That clicks at every passing second, 
To remind me of my obligations. 
Which needs to be ended today itself, 
Because tomorrow is not in my dictionary. 
That explains every strength of words aloud to reveal, 
The path of wisdom and persistence. 
That creates a balance in my journey, 
And provide me with sufficient momentum. 
Which is something so rare and precious, 
To hold throughout my existence. 
 It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

And it's God damn painfully slow 🤭 may be soon to have a seizure 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that moves with the tix of my heart  And it's God damn painfully slow 🤭 may be soon to have a seizure 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aditi Mishra

read more
Which tick tick on my mind.. It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine

SaraS

read more
Which says.....

"Ek samay tab tha jab us k bare mai kuch pata nahi,
Panna palata gaya...
Waqt badalta gaya...
Ek samay ab hai jab us k bare mai kuch  chupa nahi" It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine

SaraS

read more
Which says
"Samay" bada Balwan hai,
Na kar tu Abhiman hai,
Koshish karte rehna tera kaam hai,
Kisse kab kya Dena vo mera kaam hai,
Karam tera Dharam hai,
Faal dena mera Dharam hai,
Bharosa rakh, har kisi ka samay ata hai,
Tera bhi Ane wala hai,
Yaad rakh "Samay" bada Balwan hai....

SaraS

read more
Which always
"Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock"
Saying "Tera time bhi ayega" It's #poemtime. Begin your poem with the line #theresaclockinmybrain #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification