Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3linedetachmentpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3linedetachmentpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, detach yourself from someone you love, dil deta hai ro ro duhai, desh hame deta hai sab kuch lyrics, kabhi dard ye deta hai,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I leave my words for him
Taking nothing with me
Happy to set him free

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I felt you left me,
I felt your detachment,
only to realise- we are not ropes, we are magnets and opposite poles always attract...  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Love and compassion create Attachment

Anger and Hatred cause Isolation

Keeps you aloof, and detached even in a Crowd!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem 

Siddarth

I sometimes think would it be a good idea to write a novel based on true events.. 3 years back I started one.. Had cover page designed.. Synopsis written but never got ideas to improvise, I'm now pondering should I start writing it again now that YQ is gonna go away too.. Confused 😕 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
"Listen, obviously we can't be away from each other"
"is it, who told you that"
"no one, but yeah if you can I can too"  I sometimes think would it be a good idea to write a novel based on true events.. 
3 years back I started one.. Had cover page designed.. Synopsis written but never got ideas to improvise, I'm now pondering should I start writing it again now that YQ is gonna go away too.. 

Confused 😕 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem 

SaraS

read more
Do we know each other,
We are in love with each other,
We don't know each other... Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
we met
we connected
we parted Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem 

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
I came into the life drama,               played my role happily 
It's over now have to leave Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem 

Meenakshi M

read more
It's causing a pain deep within a heart💔
With whom you are so attached like a one soul
Suddenly you come to know you are getting apart from each other creates a void in the life 😒 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem 

Grishma Doshi

🧡🖤🖤🧡 #rapidfire #3linedetachmentpoem #detachment #attachment #Emotions #Numbness #YourQuoteAndMine #grishmapoems Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I used to be attached to attachments so much
I thought I could never detach, hearing that
detachment decided to attach with me. 🧡🖤🖤🧡
#rapidfire #3linedetachmentpoem #detachment #attachment #emotions #numbness #YourQuoteAndMine #grishmapoems

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
The mastery to become none..
by belonging to none..
and by proprioception does favor to none.. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linedetachmentpoem 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification