Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iopenedthedoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iopenedthedoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iop journals, iope,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sunita Pathania

Sweety PIe💚

717 #SoulMates #glimpseofmysoul #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I saw that you were perfect,and so I loved you.
There was a definite spark.
You are a mirror who brings me to my own attention so I can change my perspective of life.
You have the key to my heart
At night I build myself a warm nest of things I remember and float in your sweetness till morning.... #717 #soulmates #glimpseofmysoul 

#latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

(hum me se kisi ek ki maut ke saath) Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the destiny closed them for us.
 (hum me se kisi ek ki maut ke saath)

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I opened the gateway to my soul, a world which you ought to live in and understand.   Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

The Spearhead Poet

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I saw you, not walk in but waltz into
the measly perimeters of my room
like the breeze that comes in uninvited
yet enjoyed by the senses,
I felt your presence with every fibre
of my being, that I once despised
now admire, for the way my heart beats
at the sight and thought of you
in an aching profound, to be yours. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
you were given access to my most precious thing, myself.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
You are waiting for me.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

SaraS

read more
I want you to clear your mind and what exactly you want... N b firm this time.... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
When I opened the doors of my heart which were locked for a long time, I knew that an angel is entering through the door to my heart who will scold me, who will groom me, who will be my best friend and I will stay beside her my whole life holding her hand in good and bad both....  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
I was quite happy to see you after a long time 🤗🍫
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iopenedthedoor #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification