Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT796 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT796 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Poonam Ritu Sen

#happybirthday to #JackieChan. 😉 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #funnymeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT796. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
During lockdown
I'm doing my work #HappyBirthday to #JackieChan. 😉

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT796.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Hansika Bansal

#happybirthday to #JackieChan. 😉 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb #funnymeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT796. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I am explaining my friends about how much brain they have .
 Me : #HappyBirthday to #JackieChan. 😉

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb  #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT796.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

#happybirthday to #JackieChan. 😉 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #funnymeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT796. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
jb pet garm ho...aur tm paani thik se na piyo toh kitti porty hoti hai subha subha..👇😂😂 #HappyBirthday to #JackieChan. 😉

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #21days #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT796.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

read more
subha subha garm paani mai kitna honey dal k pina chahiye? #HappyBirthday to #JackieChan. 😉

Safia Tehseen

read more
how much my crush give attention to me? #HappyBirthday to #JackieChan. 😉

Safia Tehseen

read more
how much likes i get for my memes👇 #HappyBirthday to #JackieChan. 😉

Anjali Raj

read more
India to China : तेरी बात में कितना सच?
China : 👇👇👇 #HappyBirthday to #JackieChan. 😉

Durga Kannan

read more
When the wife asks her husband angrily 'how much did you drink?'

Durga Kannan #HappyBirthday to #JackieChan. 😉

Durga Kannan

read more
When my friend asks me how much I have prepared for the exam... #HappyBirthday to #JackieChan. 😉

Durga Kannan

read more
When I ask my friend
'How much can you loan me?' #HappyBirthday to #JackieChan. 😉

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification