Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rockz_the_RAcer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rockz_the_RAcer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about movie rockz 320, life racer meaning in hindi, life racer meaning in tamil, life racer meaning in telugu, life racer meaning in malayalam,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Keep rocking Keep loving Keep caring ........ yourself too❤️ #preethirockz#aloneliferacer #chochi#musico#rockz_the_RAcer

read more
Remember  simple things 

** Just Rock 
**Keep Rocking Keep rocking 
Keep loving 
Keep caring ........ yourself too❤️
#preethirockz#aloneliferacer #chochi#musico#rockz_the_racer

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

JEEO AUR JEENEDHO JAWAAN JAISE 

Dil ki aarzoo🎶

🇮🇳🇮🇳👮‍♀️🚢🎖️
 #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #rockz_the_racer #guitargirl #indianarmy

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATiamconfidentbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! Start your quote with 'I'm confident' or 'मुझे विश्वास है'.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #alone_forever #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #rockz_the_RAcer #160thquoteofmine

read more
I'm confident 
I will be confident 
I must be   confident 
Cause for me am always the capable person 

Far away from perfection 
    Thought of weirdo
 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATiamconfidentbg  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts!

Start your quote with 'I'm confident' or 'मुझे विश्वास है'.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATbeautyin2lines • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Define beauty in 2 lines. 😁 • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #Collab #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #rockz_the_RAcer

read more
Which is pleasant 
Which cannot be defined  and can be felt by the behaviour  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATbeautyin2lines • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚

Define beauty in 2 lines. 😁 

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdetermination • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Define 'determination' (दृढ़ संकल्प) in 6 words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Motivation #yqdidi #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #rockz_the_RAcer

read more
Putting  desirable effort on passionate things OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATdetermination • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Define 'determination' (दृढ़ संकल्प) in 6 words.✨

#motivation #yqdidi

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATificouldshapeclouds • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 What if you could give a shape to the clouds...? Think about it and write about that shape.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #truelove #momlove #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #rockz_the_RAcer

read more

I make it in the shape of mother and the baby 

Which always makes me remember that mother is the sweetest and loveliest one 
   And later I just stop watching clouds to rush near my mom throwing away the mobile and feeling my mom's love and care  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATificouldshapeclouds • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

What if you could give a shape to the clouds...? Think about it and write about that shape.✨

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATtruelove • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Give your original definition to true love.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqaestheticthoughts #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #rockz_the_RAcer

read more

The best one 
  Which is rarely found 
   And harder to find 
     Tougher to understand 
        Easy to solve every obstacle 
           Dare to love 

And  very beautiful to live 

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATtruelove • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚  

Give your original definition to true love.✨

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Fikhar math Karo 
Likes ke bare mey 
Sirf likthe Jao mun ka Baath 🖤🖤 #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #chochi #rockz_the_racer #broken_heart

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Karo jho thum chaahthe 

Chodo jho loag kehte 

_guitargirl 
_rockz_the_RACER  #rockz_the_racer #aloneliferacer #chochi #aestheticthoughts #preethirockz #broken_heart

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Doesn't matter how much time you spend on the important stuff (works)  you have 
But it matters how you managed with time in making the best with the stuff 

_guitargirl  #guitargirl #reddyrockz #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #rockz_the_RAcer #chochi #broken_heart
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification