Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzsto3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzsto3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ābeļdārzs burtnieki, vērmanes dārzs,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Anuj Jain

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzsto3

read more
A spell of quitetude can conjure up many ideas which eluded an alert brain. Nilesh realized that his time in the slammer was a blessing in disguise.
Two years of jail the judge had thunderd after an year and half of the case regarding embezzlement of money from his office.
With only a week to go before his release Nilesh was ecstatic as the plan was already brewing in his head, the nitty-gritties of which he was fine tuning daily. The first thing he would do 
was to take some of the money hidden 
at his secret location and
hide it in the backyard of his
boss who had complained 
against him.
He had already worked up the
plan how to leave clues for his
boss's girlfriend to find and
complain about the find.
Nilesh could hardly conceal his
grin these days and all other
prisoners were happy for him to be 
released early for good conduct. Hello Resties! ❤

Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! 

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 
-You can write the story both in caption or picture.  
-You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. 
- Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories.

marmalade ツ

°° The Heart's Dungeon °° A little baby was playing with matchsticks innocently, waving it here and there and even putting it in mouth when a loud shout was heard. A lady was coming to him as if in a run race and suddenly picked him up in her arms, " You naughty boy, you could have got a burn", and the child chuckled unguiltily. Soon the Sun set, and Mr. Moon was out, playing hide and seek with the clouds that float about. By no means was the baby ready to go to bed when finally his mother had to sing a lullaby for him, which goes as follows - "My pretty red rose, mum won't let the foes to come near, you rest my dear and wear a smile always #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzstowrimo #rzsto3

read more
°° The Heart's Dungeon °°

A little baby was playing with matchsticks innocently, waving it here and there and even putting it in mouth when a loud shout was heard. A lady was coming to him as if in a run race and suddenly picked him up in her arms, " You naughty boy, you could have got a burn", and the child chuckled unguiltily. Soon the Sun set, and Mr. Moon was out, playing hide and seek with the clouds that float about. By no means was the baby ready to go to bed when finally his mother had to sing a lullaby for him, which goes as follows - 
"My pretty red rose,
mum won't let the foes
to come near, 
you rest my dear
and wear a smile always
on your lovely face..."

// Caption // °° The Heart's Dungeon °°

A little baby was playing with matchsticks innocently, waving it here and there and even putting it in mouth when a loud shout was heard. A lady was coming to him as if in a run race and suddenly picked him up in her arms, " You naughty boy, you could have got a burn", and the child chuckled unguiltily. Soon the Sun set, and Mr. Moon was out, playing hide and seek with the clouds that float about. By no means was the baby ready to go to bed when finally his mother had to sing a lullaby for him, which goes as follows - 
"My pretty red rose,
mum won't let the foes
to come near, 
you rest my dear
and wear a smile always

Nishtha Rishi

Hello Resties! ❤ Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! ~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: -You can write the story both in caption or picture. -You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. - Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories. #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzsto3 #nishtharishi #yourquoteandnishtha

read more
आज भी दबी है वह,
मन के किसी कोने में।
जो हँसती थी, मिलती थी सबसे
आज उदास बैठी है किसी कोने में।
नए-नए लोगो से मिलना 
पसंद था जिसको,
आज अकेले बैठी है किसी 
कोने में।

Hello Resties! ❤

Here's today's picture for your creative strokes to form a short story! 

~ IMPORTANT TO NOTE: 
-You can write the story both in caption or picture.  
-You must use 2 mandatory hashtags. 
- Use #rzstowrimo for us to dicover your stories.

Durga Kannan

Amit was my best friend according to everyone around us. But, to me he was something more. Much more than anybody else. My special one, occupying that space in my head which reminds me of him every single moment. Yes, I was gay. But, how could I tell him that? He got along famously with girls being a handsome and fun loving guy. Will he even understand me if I tell or would he ridicule me? What if I lost him for ever? These thoughts tormented me often. Hiding my sexuality in a closet was nothing #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yostowrimo #rzstowrimo #rzsto3

read more
Amit was my best friend according to everyone around us. But, to me he was something more. Much more than anybody else. 

Full story in caption Amit was my best friend according to everyone around us. But, to me he was something more. Much more than anybody else. My special one, occupying that space in my head which reminds me of him every single moment. Yes, I was gay. But, how could I tell him that? He got along famously with girls being a handsome and fun loving guy. Will he even understand me if I tell or would he ridicule me? What if I lost him for ever? These thoughts tormented me often. Hiding my sexuality in a closet was nothing

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification