Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnprapidfire1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnprapidfire1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 6 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Ayesha Ansari

Day 1~ Challenge 3 Hey people! 📢Here is the RAPID FIRE round. All you have to do is, collab on this meme, within 2hrs from now. Each person can post maximum 5 quotes. 📢Unlike challenges 1 and 2, the scores of challenge 3 will be counted to arrive at team scores. 📢Each quote will be evaluated for 5marks. So, if you write 5 quotes, we will evaluate it for 25 marks. So, don't think that only number is important. Quality also does matter. (In this meme, quality means it must be hilarious😎) #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpmeme #writescapade #pnprapidfire1 #pnpdefenders

read more
When friend's ask for birthday party 
Me:👇 Day 1~ Challenge 3

Hey people! 
📢Here is the RAPID FIRE round. All you have to do is, collab on this meme, within 2hrs from now. Each person can post maximum 5 quotes. 

📢Unlike challenges 1 and 2, the scores of challenge 3 will be counted to arrive at team scores.

📢Each quote will be evaluated for 5marks. So, if you write 5 quotes, we will evaluate it for 25 marks. So, don't think that only number is important. Quality also does matter. (In this meme, quality means it must be hilarious😎)

Ayesha Ansari

Day 1~ Challenge 3 Hey people! 📢Here is the RAPID FIRE round. All you have to do is, collab on this meme, within 2hrs from now. Each person can post maximum 5 quotes. 📢Unlike challenges 1 and 2, the scores of challenge 3 will be counted to arrive at team scores. 📢Each quote will be evaluated for 5marks. So, if you write 5 quotes, we will evaluate it for 25 marks. So, don't think that only number is important. Quality also does matter. (In this meme, quality means it must be hilarious😎) #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpmeme #writescapade #pnprapidfire1 #pnpdefenders

read more
When friend's ask for notes of lecture they bunked.
Me: 👇 Day 1~ Challenge 3

Hey people! 
📢Here is the RAPID FIRE round. All you have to do is, collab on this meme, within 2hrs from now. Each person can post maximum 5 quotes. 

📢Unlike challenges 1 and 2, the scores of challenge 3 will be counted to arrive at team scores.

📢Each quote will be evaluated for 5marks. So, if you write 5 quotes, we will evaluate it for 25 marks. So, don't think that only number is important. Quality also does matter. (In this meme, quality means it must be hilarious😎)

Ayesha Ansari

read more
When I get chocolates as gift and my sister's plead for it.
Me: 👇 Day 1~ Challenge 3

Hey people! 

Ayesha Ansari

read more
My sister trying to convince mother not to send me at my friend's place.
But mum gives permission
Then my reaction 👇 Day 1~ Challenge 3

Hey people! 

Madhu Jain

Defense your soul from
 condemnatory
of people.  #pennpopcorn #pnprapidfire1 #pnpdefense

Madhu Jain

Repair your senses and
it shall mend your life.  #pnprepair #pnprapidfire1 #pennpopcorn

Madhu Jain

No relationship can be
decided on a proper paper.  #pennpopcorn #pnprapidfire1 #properpaper

Madhu Jain

Prayers are  the only way