Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best At10by31story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best At10by31story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnub-at1,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anuj Jain

I was alone now and my plan had succeeded.
Priya would be coming in an hour and by then everything would be cleared.
Having a stag party at home without Priya knowing about it was fun.
She would be coming fuming on the boring movie she thought the ticket of which she had won.
 #at10by31story 
#atyostowrimo 
#yostowrimo 
#story 
#shortstory 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi

Durga Kannan

I was alone and there were four of them. It was dark and they were drunk. I could sense it by the way they spoke. It was a lonely stretch one which I usually avoid though it's a shorter route. But, today I was running late and thought I would use this route to reach the hostel quicker before the cut off time as I didn't want to beg the warden to let me in or give her another chance to call up my parents and complain about me, worrying them unnecessarily. On retrospect, I know it was a foolish de #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #yostowrimo #ATYoStoWriMo #At10by31story

read more
I was alone and there were four of them. It was dark and they were drunk.

Full story in caption

I was alone and there were four of them. It was dark and they were drunk. I could sense it by the way they spoke. It was a lonely stretch one which I usually avoid though it's a shorter route. But, today I was running late and thought I would use this route to reach the hostel quicker before the cut off time as I didn't want to beg the warden to let me in or give her another chance to call up my parents and complain about me, worrying them unnecessarily. On retrospect, I know it was a foolish de

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification