Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AT15by31story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AT15by31story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnub-at1, polk audio t15, polk t15,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anuj Jain

I loved my family but in front of her i had to show otherwise.
Caught in the web of my own making i was desperate to come out of the financial mess.
My family's feud with the Makkars ran through generations, but Aditi and me happened to love each other.
Aditi's mom promised me to help provided i am away from my family whom she despised.
Aditi and me are happily married and all my problems solved. #at15by31story 
#atyostowrimo 
#yostowrimo 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yqbaba

Durga Kannan

I loved my family but I loved her too. I couldn't ditch her, which is against my morals. I couldn't convince my family inspite of herculean efforts. We decided to go ahead and register ourselves as man and wife. Sometimes, we need to sacrifice something to attain another.

#yqbaba#shortstorychallenge#5sentencesstory#yostowrimo#AT15by31story#AestheticThoughts#ATYoStoWriMo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification