Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best trustblindly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best trustblindly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love trust and understanding quotes, poems about trust and love, trust and love messages for him, quotes about love without trust, love all trust a few do wrong to none,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Kesar Ailani

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 😁 It's a multiple collab challenge. ✍️ Write something about positivity.✨ • Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😁 • Collaborate on this bg as much as you want. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #trustblindly

read more
Let's trust but not blindly  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁  • A Multiple Collab Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this beautiful bg with your friends. 😁 It's a multiple collab challenge. ✍️ Write something about positivity.✨ 

• Invite more and more people to collaborate with you. 😁 

• Collaborate on this bg as much as you want.

Sanaie Mehvish🌟

I have faced such a time in my life,
It was a time when my patience was running out.
But as they say, Destiny has an ointment that is ready to calm someone down before it hurts!
But there are times in life when a person feels weak,
And an ointment for me, 
It was the beautiful words of his personality!
I didn't read his beautiful words with my eyes, but felt them with my heart!
I often wonder about someone whose words are so beautiful,
How spiritual should it be?
Sometimes there is someone in our life,
Whose decisions we trust more than our own,
Someone whom we trust blindly,
Someone whom we believe we will never be harmed,
We know that this person will stand before us 
like a wall to protect us,
My Mentor, My Inspiration, My Lovely Love, {ससब}
He is the same person!
I trust blindly,
He is the same person ,
Who is the source of all my happiness!
~Sanaie_Mehvish 🌟 #time #destinymatters #ointmentmust #hiswordsmatters #trustblindly #mylovelife #heismyblessing #storybehindmyname

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification