Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best storybehindmyname Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best storybehindmyname Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai love story, jahanara begum love story, pyaar vali love story, park hae in sad love story, malayalam love story pdf,

• 26 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ewa means a life itself. #Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

#Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Kavitha - a name that speaks for itself. #Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
My name is kavitha,
My father named me kavitha
As he loves to write kavitha. #Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sudhansu Senapati

#Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." - Shakespeare. 
The beauty of Indian names is that they have a meaning . Sudha means nectar and Ansu means a part of it . I don't know if I deserve it. Did my name had a story? It might have been a random selection. My parents were fond of names starting with "S" and may be my name was a coincidence. 
Someday I will write about my birth. #Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Osho Jain

#Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻Osho jain

read more
I am really tired of this question...
Everyone asks me this.... 🙄
My grandfather was teacher...
He was an ardent reader as well ...
He used to read a lot of books of different authors including Osho rajnish  (Osho rajnish was philosopher as well as famous author)... 
He really liked the meaning of his name Osho... . Therefore kept my name on his name... 
Baba (grandfather) used to explain me the meaning of this name.. In his language समुद्र में विलीन हो जाना... 🙄Ohhhh god it was such a typical meaning... 
But for Baba it had immense meaning...
I always find this history behind my name very boring.... You guys must be thinking... girl of such a very different name... Must be very extraordinary.... But it's not true.... I am simple and ordinary girl.. Not an IITian, not a medico, neither from Delhi University nor from any other tagged college... But I know, I am one of the most fortunate girls of this world😁surely I will fulfill my dreams to reality... And After all as I say... Simple sober wins all over. 🌻 #Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻Osho jain

Dr. Ernest Salami

read more
I am Salami, even in the storms of life, I'm bridled with Peace, my mind is saturated with Calmness!

I am Ernest, I am focused and serious minded. I never abandon  any task until it is defeated!

I am Osemudiamen, God and He alone is my Backup. The unfailing strength behind all my accomplishments. The Hand that wipes tears from my eyes and grants me joy. #Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Praveen (Devanagari: प्रवीण "PRAVEEN") is a masculine name of Sanskrit origin. ... The meaning of "Praveen" in the Sanskrit language is "skilled" or "talented." It is most often a male name and a given name, and less commonly a surname. A prevalent modern name, it has been adapted into many other languages.
Meaning: "lovable", "knowledgeable","skillful", "proficient", or "multi-talented"
Alternative spelling: Pravin, Pirawin, Prabin, Praween, Pravheen, Prawin, Praveen #Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname   #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Story behind my name I was born two years after my elder brother There was joy all around and happiness Now naming one was a big deal Since my grandfather abhorred nick names No Pintu, Chintu or Pappu, Tappu would do It had to be meaningful too #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #storybehindmyname #storybehindname #anujjain

read more
Story behind my Name

Poem in Caption Story behind my name

I was born two years after my elder brother
There was joy all around and happiness
Now naming one was a big deal
Since my grandfather abhorred nick names
No Pintu, Chintu or Pappu, Tappu would do
It had to be meaningful too

Snigdha Agrawal

It got changed within two days
Earlier discarded, thought not 
appropriate.  Present fits best.
Tranquil it means, like still waters
of a lake, mirroring emotions too
easily recognizable.  My parents
did good in giving me this name
I have lived upto it in every sense.
 #poemtimes #storybehindmyname #napowrimo #yqquotes #yqquotes #dailychallenge

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Well it underwent several changes
till it settled to what grandmother felt 
was appropriate.  We were twins one fair and one dark complexion.  Grandmother wise as she was didn't label us with names carrying fair/dark connotations.  So one was named after a Goddess and the other changed to mean tranquil. #Collab and share with us the story behind your name. #storybehindmyname   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification