Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1144 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1144 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about samsung galaxy tab 3 neo t111 price 10, samsung tab 3 t111 price 10, samsung tab t111 price 10, tab neo t111 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Ayesha Ansari

Rough Translation: How can you be so shameless? Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SharmanJoshi #coronameme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1144 and make everyone laugh! 🤓😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone sends me a forwarded message of "birthday wish"
Le me: Rough Translation: How can you be so shameless?

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SharmanJoshi #CoronaMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1144 and make everyone laugh! 🤓😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

A J

Rough Translation: How can you be so shameless? Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SharmanJoshi #coronameme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1144 and make everyone laugh! 🤓😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
हमारे पूरे खानदान, कम्पनी, घर , जायजाद  की जानकारी लेकर 
उम्र पूछी जाने पर 
लड़की: Rough Translation: How can you be so shameless?

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SharmanJoshi #CoronaMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1144 and make everyone laugh! 🤓😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Aalok Sιngh

Rough Translation: How can you be so shameless? YourQuote Baba Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SharmanJoshi #coronameme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1144 and make everyone laugh! 🤓😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my friend asks for kisses in the first chat from a girl 😂😂
Le she be:-

(नाम नहीं बताऊंगा दोस्त का)😅 Rough Translation: How can you be so shameless?
YourQuote Baba

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: How can you be so shameless? Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SharmanJoshi #smithasunkara #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1144 and make everyone laugh! 🤓😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me, when someone says if you don't want to be my GF then please adopt me. 
🤭🤭🤭 Rough Translation: How can you be so shameless?

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SharmanJoshi #smithasunkara #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1144 and make everyone laugh! 🤓😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

મસ્તાન

read more
Jab wo apke message ko ignore kare fir bhi aap use message karte raho 😂

Self respect :  Rough Translation: How can you be so shameless?

Durga Kannan

read more
When the teacher scolds you in front of the whole class and yet you keep laughing. Rough Translation: How can you be so shameless?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification