Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BbBstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BbBstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about h bbb, b bbb, dn van lines bbb, bbb logo 210, rategenius reviews bbb,

• 1 Followers
  • 32 Stories

BbB

#ministory #yqtales #LoveTriangle #BbBstory Always and forever... My name is Yash, and this is my story... Ishita comes rushing to my office, and shows me something on her mobile. Ishita: "Have you seen this? The technology our company developed a week back, affects a person's health badly. I just got this page from Priya. We need to do something."

read more
You know, you're not 
fooling anyone either.
You still love her...

(Read full story in Caption)  #ministory #yqtales #lovetriangle #BbBstory 
Always and forever...

My name is Yash, and this is my story... 

Ishita comes rushing to my office, and shows me something on her mobile. 

Ishita: "Have you seen this? The technology our company developed a week back, affects a person's health badly. I just got this page from Priya. We need to do something."

BbB

#ministory #yqtales love #Dreams #BbBstory Love and Dreams I came back from my morning run to my apartment and I see my younger sister, Ritu on the phone with someone. One of the best thing I like about living in Mumbai is the rains. They always soothe me. I dress up for my office and come to the breakfast table and she is still on the phone. I pour us some coffee and she finishes up the call and sits at the breakfast table. She tells me she has been on call with her boyfriend, Ajay for the l

read more
I would just hate to see you 
so focused on the problem 
right in front of you that you
Completely miss the entire picture...

(Read full story in Caption)  #ministory #yqtales #love #dreams #BbBstory 
Love and Dreams

I came back from my morning run to my apartment and I see my younger sister, Ritu on the phone with someone. One of the best thing I like about living in Mumbai is the rains. They always soothe me. I dress up for my office and come to the breakfast table and she is still on the phone. I pour us some coffee and she finishes up the call and sits at the breakfast table. She tells me she has been on call with her boyfriend, Ajay for the l

BbB

#ministory #yqtales #career_vs_love #BbBstory What About Us...? I see her standing at the pier of the river next to her ancestors' home. We came here yesterday to enjoy a weekend away from the city life to just spend time with each other. I walk towards her, bring out a blanket and wrap it around her arms. She: "Do you ever think about us? What our future will be like, our memories?" Me: "I think there are long conversations to be had about our future, about the kind of life we could have

read more
Every success and 
every fame I get, 
I wanted it for us, 
not only for me...

(Read full story in Caption) #ministory #yqtales #career_vs_love #BbBstory 
What About Us...?

I see her standing at the pier of the river next to her ancestors' home. We came here yesterday to enjoy a weekend away from the city life to just spend time with each other. I walk towards her, bring out a blanket and wrap it around her arms. 

She: "Do you ever think about us? What our future will be like, our memories?" 

Me: "I think there are long conversations to be had about our future, about the kind of life we could have

BbB

#ministory #yqtales #FirstLove #BbBstory I care about you more... I came back home from work, and I see my younger brother on the phone talking with someone coyly. He greets me as I walk towards him. He mouths out that he is talking to his girlfriend. At dinner, he tells me about how amazing is his life right now. And, it can be seen from his face. He is so in love and it's his first love. I was cleaning up the dishes when I see something sparkle at the table. It was an old ring. I ask him a

read more
If she cares, 
she'll understand...

(Read full story in Caption)  #ministory #yqtales #firstlove #BbBstory 
I care about you more...

I came back home from work, and I see my younger brother on the phone talking with someone coyly. He greets me as I walk towards him. He mouths out that he is talking to his girlfriend. 

At dinner, he tells me about how amazing is his life right now. And, it can be seen from his face. He is so in love and it's his first love. I was cleaning up the dishes when I see something sparkle at the table. It was an old ring. I ask him a

BbB

#ministory #yqtales #diary #BbBstory The Lost Pages of a Diary Page... 17 Dear Diary, I have thought of writing a thousand times what I feel inside, but couldn't find the courage even once to do so, because once I have written what I feel, it will all become real and I have to accept it. I have to accept that my life will no longer have the two most loved people in my life. I have to accept that I no longer know who I am... Page... 32

read more
The bad things stay with you. 
They follow you. You can't escape 
them as much as you want to...

(Read full story in Caption)  #ministory #yqtales #diary #BbBstory 
The Lost Pages of a Diary 

Page... 17
Dear Diary, 
I have thought of writing a thousand times what I feel inside, but couldn't find the courage even once to do so, because once I have written what I feel, it will all become real and I have to accept it. I have to accept that my life will no longer have the two most loved people in my life. I have to accept that I no longer know who I am... 

Page... 32

BbB

#ministory #yqtales #notmystory #BbBstory It was never my story... I knock on the door. She opens it and I see she was upset with something very personal and it was as if she was just waiting for me to say it all out. I come inside and hug her tightly and console her. I bring a glass of water for her to drink. When she's finished drinking, I ask her what happened, and if it is something to do with her boyfriend. She nods lightly. She: "He came by my office today and told me he got promoted

read more
Why is it that, the thing 
that attracts you to a 
person always ends up 
being that thing, that 
just drives you crazy...

(Read full story in Caption)  #ministory #yqtales #notmystory #BbBstory 
It was never my story...

I knock on the door. She opens it and I see she was upset with something very personal and it was as if she was just waiting for me to say it all out. 

I come inside and hug her tightly and console her. I bring a glass of water for her to drink. When she's finished drinking, I ask her what happened, and if it is something to do with her boyfriend. She nods lightly. 

She: "He came by my office today and told me he got promoted

BbB

#ministory #yqtales #notknowing #BbBstory Me and my girlfriend are lying in the bed. I am still half asleep, when I feel her moving beside me. My eyes are closed and her hair touches my face. I open my eyes and she is looking at me as if she has been looking for me her whole life and just found me. She: "Doesn't it bother you that you don't know who your dad is?" Me: "No. Why? Does it bother you?"

read more
Right now, my father 
could be an astronaut, 
a mobster, a humanitarian, 
winner of the Nobel prize, 
even Vada Pav Inventor.
I mean, what one man 
could live up to all that?

(Read full story in Caption)  #ministory #yqtales #notknowing #BbBstory 

Me and my girlfriend are lying in the bed. I am still half asleep, when I feel her moving beside me. My eyes are closed and her hair touches my face. I open my eyes and she is looking at me as if she has been looking for me her whole life and just found me. 

She: "Doesn't it bother you that you don't know who your dad is?" 

Me: "No. Why? Does it bother you?"

BbB

#ministory #yqtales #LoveStory #BbBstory The Silent Love She waves her hand at me from across the road, and I smile. She started crossing the road, and I don't know how, but a car came racing across the street towards her and in a moment everything changed. I see her lying in the road with blood everywhere. I run towards her. I hold her head and place it on my lap and make the emergency call for ambulance on my phone... She is not moving, but her eyes are open. For a moment I couldn't breath

read more
She knew. 
She knew how I felt 
about her for about 
an year, but she never 
said anything. She lied
to me every time I asked
if she remembers...

(Read full story in Caption)  #ministory #yqtales #lovestory #BbBstory 
The Silent Love

She waves her hand at me from across the road, and I smile. She started crossing the road, and I don't know how, but a car came racing across the street towards her and in a moment everything changed. I see her lying in the road with blood everywhere. I run towards her. I hold her head and place it on my lap and make the emergency call for ambulance on my phone... 

She is not moving, but her eyes are open. For a moment I couldn't breath

BbB

#ministory #yqtales #bleedingheart #BbBstory A Last Call I received the call and told her I will meet her there. I reached the banks of the river and I see her standing on the platform. The waves were just crashing below the paltform. She was lost in her thoughts. And, I was standing there watching her look at the water and see the glow on her face. She looked so peaceful that all I prayed to God to stop the time so I could relish the moment and save it in my heart for all eternity. I approa

read more
And I stay there, 
watching her look 
at the beautiful lights, 
reflected by the river,
And all I pray to God 
to save that moment 
in my heart forever....

(Read caption for full story...)  #ministory #yqtales #bleedingheart #BbBstory 
A Last Call

I received the call and told her I will meet her there. I reached the banks of the river and I see her standing on the platform. The waves were just crashing below the paltform. She was lost in her thoughts. And, I was standing there watching her look at the water and see the glow on her face. She looked so peaceful that all I prayed to God to stop the time so I could relish the moment and save it in my heart for all eternity. 

I approa

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification