Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnppoetsprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnppoetsprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 9 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

🔶Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and recreate the iconic poem 'Seven Ages Of Man' by William Shakespeare. 🔶You can continue your poem in the caption. All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players, They have their exits and entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp300620 #pnppoetsprompt #pnpworldstage

read more
where the actors are also the
audience watching their own 
acts and those of others
Most perform to please others 
Rare are they who perform for
themselves 
Who applaud but do not wait 
for any applause
Who give their all to the role
they are destined to play and
when it's time for the curtains to fall
They exit gracefully to 
obey the divine's call

🔶Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and recreate the iconic poem 'Seven Ages Of Man' by William Shakespeare.

🔶You can continue your poem in the caption.

All the world's a stage, 
And all the men and women merely players, 
They have their exits and entrances, 
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Suchita Pandey

नमस्ते लेखको । कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और बशीर बद्र जी की कविता में जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द । #pnppoetsprompt #pnphindipoet1 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp281020 #pnphindi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
क्योंकि हम वही सारी खुबियाँ 
ढूंढ़ने लग जाते है
जो सिर्फ़ हमें पसंद होता है..!! नमस्ते लेखको ।
कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और बशीर बद्र जी की कविता में जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द ।

#pnppoetsprompt #pnphindipoet1 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp281020 #pnphindi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Madhu Jain

Collab with Pen n Popcorn after you read this beautiful poem: I admit, I was afraid to love. Not just love, but to love her. For she was a stunning #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp040720 #pnppoetsprompt #pnpadmit

read more
to loose you 
so I did every 
damn mistake 
to be with you.  Collab with Pen n Popcorn after you read this beautiful poem:

I admit,
I was afraid
to love.
Not just love,
but to love her.
For she was a stunning

Madhu Jain

~ Open for collab ~ Watch carefully the kind of magic that occurs when you give a person just enough comfort to be themselves #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnppoetsprompt #pnpwatch

read more
My eyes are smiling with tears 
And everything is expressed 
without words  ~ Open for collab ~

Watch carefully
the kind of magic
that occurs when
you give a person
just enough comfort
to be themselves

Madhu Jain

July Blue July, bright July, Month of storms and gorgeous blue; Violet lightnings o'er thy sky, Heavy falls of drenching dew; Summer crown! o'er glen and glade Shrinking hyacinths in their shade; #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #JulyPoem #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnppoetsprompt #pnpjuly

read more
as a new bride to sprinkle 
love over and all the kindness 
to pour out your elegance of 
well being and prosperity to all.  July 

Blue July, bright July,
Month of storms and gorgeous blue;
Violet lightnings o'er thy sky,
Heavy falls of drenching dew;
Summer crown! o'er glen and glade
Shrinking hyacinths in their shade;

Madhu Jain

"Let us close our eyes to the faults of a friend Drop them deep in oblivion's springs, As we travel along to life's golden end We can always find beautiful things." -"Beautiful Things" by Lucile B. Ballard, #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp260620 #pnppoetsprompt #pnpcloseoureyes

read more
and absorb the 
calmness of nature.  "Let us close our eyes to the faults of a friend
Drop them deep in oblivion's springs, 
As we travel along to life's golden end
We can always find beautiful things." 

-"Beautiful Things" by Lucile B. Ballard,

Nfb ..

Collab with Pen n Popcorn after you read this beautiful poem: I admit, I was afraid to love. Not just love, but to love her. For she was a stunning #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp040720 #pnppoetsprompt #pnpadmit

read more
Afraid to move on from you.
Afraid to scumble into pieces,
Afraid to turn numb,
As for me you were the source 
of my every emotion.
Afraid to live a life with no purpose,
As loving you was my only 
true purpose on this planet.
But,I was wrong..
I didnt turn into pieces,I didn't went 
numb,my life isn't purpose less.
As from moving above you,I found
 myself, myself to love, myself to 
pamper, myself to cry.
Solitude is now my paradise. Collab with Pen n Popcorn after you read this beautiful poem:

I admit,
I was afraid
to love.
Not just love,
but to love her.
For she was a stunning

Thiru

Collab with Pen n Popcorn after you read this beautiful poem: Count all the ways you're beautiful your soul and your spirit your brilliant body and all wonder within it. Your heart full of love, your mind full of care, #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnp030720 #pnppoetsprompt #pnpyouarebeautiful

read more
You'll be always young. Collab with Pen n Popcorn after you read this beautiful poem:

Count all the ways you're beautiful
your soul and your spirit
your brilliant body
and all wonder within it.
Your heart full of love,
your mind full of care,

Thiru

~ Open for collab ~ Watch carefully the kind of magic that occurs when you give a person just enough comfort to be themselves #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnppoetsprompt #pnpwatch

read more

The mouth may speaks wrong,
But not their eyes.  ~ Open for collab ~

Watch carefully
the kind of magic
that occurs when
you give a person
just enough comfort
to be themselves

Anita Saini

नमस्ते लेखको । कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और दुष्यंत जी की कविता की पंक्ति में जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द । #pnppoetsprompt #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp010820 #pnphindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
न बदल सको तो
भर दो गर्द इसमें
इसकी निशानी बदल दो नमस्ते लेखको ।
कोलाब करे Pen n Popcorn के साथ और दुष्यंत जी की कविता की पंक्ति में जोड़े अपने सुनहरे शब्द ।

#pnppoetsprompt #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp010820 #pnphindi #yqbaba #yqdidi    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification