Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comefront Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comefront Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about may all your dreams and wishes come true quotes, all our dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them, one day your dream will come true quotes, friends come and go poem, come closer i ll give you,

• 12 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the umbrella's dialogue, from a raincoat's perspective. 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfumbrellaraincoat #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp231120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Free? Well, their hands hold 
you, right? With me, their 
hands are free. Plastic? But
who keeps them dry and 
protects them? Not you for
sure. Just a showpiece, bah!
They need me  and not you in 
every downpour. You fly away,
they stick to me.😌 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the umbrella's dialogue, from a raincoat's perspective. 

🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼

#cfumbrellaraincoat #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp231120 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the spammer's dialogue, from a content writer's perspective. 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfspammerwriter #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp151120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I have a funny bone
and a punny style
The punch of my puns
will soon ensure your
followers become mine

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the spammer's dialogue, from a content writer's perspective. 

#cfspammerwriter #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp151120 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront. All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the pen's dialogue, from a paper's perspective. 🍿We will post this daily different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfbatball #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp081120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Oh, whatever!
I'm having a ball with so 
many hands passing me
around that all you can
do is hand me over to a waiting
hand and I wouldn't bat an
eyelid. 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront. All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the pen's dialogue, from a paper's perspective. 

🍿We will post this daily different objects in conversation

#cfbatball #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp081120 #yqbaba #yqdidi    #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront. All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the shirt's dialogue, from a pant's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfshirtpant #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp031120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Ah! the jealous one speaketh.
None dare drop me when 
outdoors, but when you are 
taken off, those six pack abs 
gloat with pride. I can live 
without you but you can't.
Hehehe. 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront. All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the shirt's dialogue, from a pant's perspective. 

🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation

#cfshirtpant #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp031120 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the pencil's dialogue, from a pen's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfpencilpen #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp021120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I adorn the table of the rich n 
mighty, am mostly indelible 
and unbreakable unlike you, 
last long and am a classy gift 
item too. 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the pencil's dialogue, from a pen's perspective. 

#cfpencilpen #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp021120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bucket's dialogue, from a mug's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfbucketmug #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp281020 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I am held with love.
Every lip kisses me.
Unlike you, I grace
the table, not the floor 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bucket's dialogue, from a mug's perspective. 

#cfbucketmug #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp281020 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the sun's dialogue, from a moon's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfsunmoon #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
My mates ensure there are 
stars in every lovers eye at 
night when they look up at me 
but you conveniently disappear 
leaving them tired and in a sweat 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the sun's dialogue, from a moon's perspective. 

#cfsunmoon #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is with yet another initiative! It is #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bulb's dialogue, from a candle's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfbulbcandle #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more

I ignite romance
and add a glow to
the surroundings
when you are not
around or  where
you aren't wanted

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is with yet another initiative! It is #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bulb's dialogue, from a candle's perspective. 

#cfbulbcandle #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

🍿Heya, Writero! @Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bottle's dialogue, from a glass' perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfbottleglass #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp301020 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Because I want to swim
in my own water.. 🍿Heya, Writero! @Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bottle's dialogue, from a glass' perspective. 

#cfbottleglass #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp301020 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the mosquito liquid's dialogue, from a mosquito racquet's perspective. 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfliquidracquet #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp141120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I need not as they 
are attracted by 
themselves to 
my grace .
 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the mosquito liquid's dialogue, from a mosquito racquet's perspective. 

#cfliquidracquet #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp141120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification