Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hitsnoozebutton Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hitsnoozebutton Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about super hit love failure songs, love mera hit hit, hits of kishore kumar and lata mangeshkar, bol bachchan hit or flop, hitted or hit,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Yusra Kousar

Yusra Kousar

music video on hipi viral video Bollywood songs hits music video||Chanel new music video #Music #viral♥️♥️♥️ #hitsong #follow4followback #chanelyoutube #vitalvidoes #MusicalMemories #hitsnoozebutton #BollyWoodSongs #Follow_like_share #loveshayari

read more

Dr.J.Kavitha

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I become little more lazy 
Who wants few more time to sleep
Until my mind alarm snoozes 
To wake me up. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The wake up button in me gets activated n I wonder why I hit the snooze button. 
I need an alarm to keep me sleeping or snoozing and the snooze button to wake me up. I'm uniquely different. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine

Blue Butterfly

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine #peppeboy #alarm Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wake up at 6.00 AM as my daily routine.
I am used to the habit of keeping an alarm on the mobile, starting at 5.30, and then 5.45 and 6.00 AM with 15 minute intervals; before finally waking up at 6.00 AM.

Strangely enough, I started observing a funny situation where, 
I will somehow wake up, some two or three seconds prior to each alarm; just to turn it OFF each time; day after day after day.

This whole situation was turning out to be like, wherein with each subsequent alarm interval, I would earnestly wake up each time, just to turn it OFF. This whole set up made me feel like, I was being taken advantage off, by this whole damn alarm thing. Basically where, I turned out to become, an alarm to the alarm, that I put on the mobile 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine #peppeboy #alarm

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
I succumb myself to my weaknesses.
I let my flaws overrule me.
But, that's the moment 
I need to strengthen myself
and fight against my frailties and stand strong. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I postpone my success... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
I become alert to 
accomplish my
to-do-list.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine

yanshi kotangle

read more
 I think I am going away from my dream Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I'm carried away by the fairies and demons to their world of fantasies.
Beautiful damsels accompany me and dangerous villians chase me.
All the world's problems are solved by me and all the places that even don't exist are visited by me.
That snooze button is magical indeed. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. :) #hitsnoozebutton #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification