Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rajaabdulbasit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rajaabdulbasit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about raja rani love quotes video download 10, droppeth kahan ke raja the, splendours of the raj, altaf raja shayari status love funny, darbaro na raj ma,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Humma Malik

Find your name in the poem dippy😚 Happy birthday Abdul Basit 💟💟🎈🎈🎉🎉🎂🎂🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁 Now you have finally got older than me😂😂 What better day to express how thankful I am to have you in my life as a man I admire,a friend I trust and a little brother I love..happy birthday sweetie 🎁🎁🎁😘😘😘 My little brother, people will choose sides, turn their back on you, stab you in your back. But always remember, your sister is always there to protect you, support you and love you until forever❤❤❤❤❤ #hummalik #yqbabar #yqdidi #yqdada #YQBhaiJaan #birthdaywishes #birthdaywishesby_ladyH #rajaabdulbasit

read more
And here comes the day when an angel took a birth
Blessed with a keen intellect he landed on this earth
Devoid of evil,a pure soul in him I find
Unadulterated,his persona makes him unique in the mankind
Little steps of his footprints are so cute to see
Beautiful future for him is all I can foresee
Alive and kicking his spirit always remains
Sympathetic nature of him makes him more humane
Innocence in his smile can melt anyone's heart
Trust me O dear world his presence has become my life's vital part

Happy Birthday little brother

Find your name in the poem dippy😚
Happy birthday Abdul Basit 💟💟🎈🎈🎉🎉🎂🎂🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁

Now you have finally got older than me😂😂

What better day to express how thankful I am to have you in my life as a man I admire,a friend I trust and a little brother I love..happy birthday sweetie 🎁🎁🎁😘😘😘
My little brother, people will choose sides, turn their back on you, stab you in your back. But always remember, your sister is always there to protect you, support you and love you until forever❤❤❤❤❤
#hummalik #yqbaba#r

huma

Find your name in the poem dippy😚 Happy birthday Abdul Basit 💟💟🎈🎈🎉🎉🎂🎂🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁 Now you have finally got older than me😂😂 What better day to express how thankful I am to have you in my life as a man I admire,a friend I trust and a little brother I love..happy birthday sweetie 🎁🎁🎁😘😘😘 My little brother, people will choose sides, turn their back on you, stab you in your back. But always remember, your sister is always there to protect you, support you and love you until forever❤❤❤❤❤ #hummalik #yqbabar #yqdidi #yqdada #YQBhaiJaan #birthdaywishes #birthdaywishesby_ladyH #rajaabdulbasit

read more
And here comes the day when an angel took a birth
Blessed with a keen intellect he landed on this earth
Devoid of evil,a pure soul in him I find
Unadulterated,his persona makes him unique in the mankind
Little steps of his footprints are so cute to see
Beautiful future for him is all I can foresee
Alive and kicking his spirit always remains
Sympathetic nature of him makes him more humane
Innocence in his smile can melt anyone's heart
Trust me O dear world his presence has become my life's vital part

Happy Birthday little brother

Find your name in the poem dippy😚
Happy birthday Abdul Basit 💟💟🎈🎈🎉🎉🎂🎂🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁

Now you have finally got older than me😂😂

What better day to express how thankful I am to have you in my life as a man I admire,a friend I trust and a little brother I love..happy birthday sweetie 🎁🎁🎁😘😘😘
My little brother, people will choose sides, turn their back on you, stab you in your back. But always remember, your sister is always there to protect you, support you and love you until forever❤❤❤❤❤
#hummalik #yqbaba#r

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification