Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqprose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqprose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqp, happy rose day images for my love, images of happy rose day my love, black rose love quotes, download rose wallpapers with love quotes 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

#তিনেরগল্প১ #ভয় পড়াশোনায় শ্রেণীতে বরাবর ভালো স্থানাধিকার করা ডানপিটে বছর দশেকের ছেলে সুভাষের ইদানিং পরীক্ষা যত এগিয়ে আসছে ততই যেন এক গভীর আতঙ্কের ছায়া তার মুখমণ্ডলে ছাপ ফেলছে। বিষয়টি তার বাবা-মা অনুধাবন করে একদিন স্টাডি রুমে বোঝাতে গিয়ে তার মা বলল- " কিরে! বেশ কিছুদিন থেকে লক্ষ্য করছি তোর খাওয়া-দাওয়াটা যেমন কমে গেছে তেমনি ঘুমটাও ঠিকমতো দিচ্ছিস না; মনে হচ্ছে পরীক্ষার ভীতি তোকে চালিত করছে।" আদরের ছেলেকে বুকে জড়িয়ে তার বাবাও দৃঢ়তার সাথে বলল- "শোন বাবা! পড়াশোনার জীবনে প্রথম বা দ্বিতীয় হও #Challenge #উষ্ণীষ #ushnish #tinku_ranjan_mitra #yqprose #তিনবাক‍্যের

read more
#ভয়

পড়াশোনায় শ্রেণীতে বরাবর ভালো স্থানাধিকার করা ডানপিটে বছর দশেকের ছেলে সুভাষের ইদানিং পরীক্ষা যত এগিয়ে আসছে ততই যেন এক গভীর আতঙ্কের ছায়া তার মুখমণ্ডলে ছাপ ফেলছে।

বিষয়টি তার বাবা-মা অনুধাবন করে একদিন স্টাডি রুমে বোঝাতে গিয়ে তার মা বলল- " কিরে! বেশ কিছুদিন থেকে লক্ষ্য করছি তোর খাওয়া-দাওয়াটা যেমন কমে গেছে তেমনি ঘুমটাও ঠিকমতো দিচ্ছিস না; মনে হচ্ছে পরীক্ষার ভীতি তোকে চালিত করছে।"

আদরের ছেলেকে বুকে জড়িয়ে তার বাবাও দৃঢ়তার সাথে বলল- "শোন বাবা! পড়াশোনার জীবনে প্রথম বা দ্বিতীয় হওয়াটাই শেষ কথা নয়, স্বাভাবিকতায় ভয়'কে বিদায় দিয়ে মানসিকভাবে প্রস্তুতি নেওয়াটাই জীবনের সাফল্যের চাবিকাঠি।" #তিনেরগল্প১ 
#ভয়

পড়াশোনায় শ্রেণীতে বরাবর ভালো স্থানাধিকার করা ডানপিটে বছর দশেকের ছেলে সুভাষের ইদানিং পরীক্ষা যত এগিয়ে আসছে ততই যেন এক গভীর আতঙ্কের ছায়া তার মুখমণ্ডলে ছাপ ফেলছে।

বিষয়টি তার বাবা-মা অনুধাবন করে একদিন স্টাডি রুমে বোঝাতে গিয়ে তার মা বলল- " কিরে! বেশ কিছুদিন থেকে লক্ষ্য করছি তোর খাওয়া-দাওয়াটা যেমন কমে গেছে তেমনি ঘুমটাও ঠিকমতো দিচ্ছিস না; মনে হচ্ছে পরীক্ষার ভীতি তোকে চালিত করছে।"

আদরের ছেলেকে বুকে জড়িয়ে তার বাবাও দৃঢ়তার সাথে বলল- "শোন বাবা! পড়াশোনার জীবনে প্রথম বা দ্বিতীয় হও

Hemalatha G

2020, were you this easy on me? ___ Somi , thanks for inviting me to write something like this (idk what this is, but this is insanely beautiful). i invite everyone who's reading this to write this (please ask further details to Somi hehe) #yqbaba #2020summedup #yqprose

read more
January was a teenage boy, crushing on everything he set eyes on, while February tried to grow mature. March swallowed doubts and regrets, putting burden on Lord and Destiny. April was as clueless as his twin May, drinking soft drinks and gulping shakes like validations. June forced to give birth to productivity, but consistently blamed the stars for being at fault. July masqueraded as June, filling out forms and ranking institutes; tirelessly waiting for August to bring NEWS people will run behind. September's light flashed truth, squeezing through virtual world, winking and blinking. October wore blankets and quilts like ego and attitude in the process of pottering into November's comfort. December withered from too much numbness that even a blob of hue surprised him. He became a teenage boy, crushing on everything he set eyes on. Sun rays came in little packets right to his home. 2020, were you this easy on me?

___

Somi , thanks for inviting me to write something like this (idk what this is, but this is insanely beautiful).

i invite everyone who's reading this to write this (please ask further details to Somi hehe)

Hemalatha G

my mere existence was exhausting, wasn't it? that's fine, been there. i just wish you were soothingly bare with me. still, you miss my presence, don't you? confusing ah? _____ well, i realised i've been disclosing about my day-to-day life to y'all. even in this post, i almost did. hence, this futile attempt to change the plot. #yqbaba #fiction #cinemagraph #yqprose #notfiction #whattheheckisthis #idkidkidk

read more
these days, Lenovo Essential Tablet and a glass of grape juice is by my side, most of the time. nights dry my eyes, to take revenge for the hours i spend propping against anything that's reachable, watching endlessly at the moving pictures on screen. before sleeping, i imagine playing my Memories on a loop, but i actually force them out of my exhausted mind. as i fall asleep falling into the abyss i create, i wake up not being able to differentiate between my dreams and those images i squeeze. my dreams mean my books to me. i take moves in my life to take them on a same track. but this helpless situation-- where only i'm to be blamed; maybe, i should switch company.

switching company-- does that ring a bell? didn't you think about it everytime you were with me? now i know why. thankfully, i'm no more scratching the itches, you think i gave you. i know how it is, i do know. my mere existence was exhausting, wasn't it? that's fine, been there. i just wish you were soothingly bare with me. 

still, you miss my presence, don't you? confusing ah? 

_____

well, i realised i've been disclosing about my day-to-day life to y'all. even in this post, i almost did. hence, this futile attempt to change the plot.

Simmi Singh

...And it feels like a semester, the love that we had. I studied you for a night, for the whole night. With eyes fixed on you, fingers caressing you every now and then, ruffling your hair, I delved into you. I mugged you up. Word by word. And when I was full and content, I slept resting my head on your laps.
Next morning, I woke up with panicky. It was time. I had to face life. You didn't come along and I had to leave you behind. It wasn't our fault. And soon, you were the book I never turned the pages of again, never re read, for I never failed a semester, for I kept moving on. And so, here I am, writing you in poems and prose. To be read. To be forgotten. But forever etched in the pages of my life I am learning to move on from. #semester #study #movingon #moveon #yqbaba #yqprose #yqtales #newwritersclub

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification