Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best semester Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best semester Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about semester meaning in hindi, semester meaning in english, semester meaning in marathi, semester exam quotes, end of semester quotes,

• 23 Followers
  • 51 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bikash Burnwal

If fear had a sound what would it sound like? #FearSoundsLike #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #semester #exam #incomplete #Preparation

read more
Knock!knock!

Reason: semester Exam is continuously knocking at the door,

Knock! Knock!
I'm back

and I'm just feared because of my incomplete preparation. If fear had a sound what would it sound like? 

#FearSoundsLike 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#semester 
#exam

Atishay jain

I gone far from home, from family,
Live in hell from the life as heavenly
Am frustrated, wanna go back,
Return to home on my mother lap
In care of my father, caring them,
Wanna hurry to finish these sem
Then make there dreams come true,
Like they had done, now it's due
Hope I become what they want,
If I return, they will not hear taunt!
 #return #napowrimo #home #family #love #dreams #semester

Papai

#semester 1 finish #News

read more
mute video

silent pen

Meanwhile End - term.. 

Mech/Civil guys:
'Bhai, koi ladki baithi kya agal bagal'?  #semester #exam #girl #yqbaba

Simmi Singh

...And it feels like a semester, the love that we had. I studied you for a night, for the whole night. With eyes fixed on you, fingers caressing you every now and then, ruffling your hair, I delved into you. I mugged you up. Word by word. And when I was full and content, I slept resting my head on your laps.
Next morning, I woke up with panicky. It was time. I had to face life. You didn't come along and I had to leave you behind. It wasn't our fault. And soon, you were the book I never turned the pages of again, never re read, for I never failed a semester, for I kept moving on. And so, here I am, writing you in poems and prose. To be read. To be forgotten. But forever etched in the pages of my life I am learning to move on from. #semester #study #movingon #moveon #yqbaba #yqprose #yqtales #newwritersclub

Nitish Singh

हवा आने दे
मुझे न परना तेरी इन बातों में  #books #exam #semester #ankitaprakash #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ankita Prakash #nitishsingh

SK_BGM_OFFL

mute video

Shikha Mishra

The fine line you see between them..... that's Sunday, when i need to take rest 😜 #yqbaba #yqdidi #smmeme #Fun #semester #Days #Yqmt59 YQ Memes

read more
Except Monday, 
Wednesday & Friday

Other than Tuesday, 
Thursday & Saturday

The fine line you see between them..... 
that's Sunday, when i need to take rest 😜
#yqbaba #yqdidi #smmeme #fun #semester #days #Yqmt59 YQ Memes

Satanik Sil

Back to home after semester break! #semester #Home #BacktoHome #vlog Love #Life #Friend #Dosti #pyaar Ankita Tantuway Sanskriti Singh indu singh Jaislline POOJA UDESHI

read more
mute video

परवाज़ हाज़िर ........

2020   भक्ति है तो हे भगवान....  
चाहत हे तो सब सामान....

बिना आस्था के खुद को तसल्ली नहीं दी जा सकती हे... 
भक्ति हे भगवान '
और
 आस्था से इंसान का रिश्ता बरकरार है....

©G0V!ND DHAkAD #Year2020last#semester
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification