Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deartraffic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deartraffic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Abid

Dear Traffic, I hate to say this but I missed you. But I do miss the silence too. I don't mind you to be honest. It's just that my migraine is getting worse because people honk in residential areas. I don't understand WHY people honk so much. It's nice to see you but the noise, it makes me wanna bang my head in the wall. #soultrigger #traffic #cinemagraph #deartraffic #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Spare me the logjams and blocks,
The potholes and the ugly rocks.
Let it be smooth and easy for me, 
If I get a ticket bail me out for free.

The signals are agonizingly late,
What's with the green? Come on mate!
I have to rush to work and reach, 
My brakes sluggish, they shamelessly screech.

I veer my way, cutting paths and lanes,
Dodging paan spits, lest my shirt gets stains.
Can't you spare me a special privilege? 
And those crowds who are on a rampage.

Spare me in summers when its hot.
Let me escape from every tight spot. Dear Traffic, 

I hate to say this but I missed you. But I do miss the silence too. I don't mind you to be honest. It's just that my migraine is getting worse because people honk in residential areas. 
I don't understand WHY people honk so much. 
It's nice to see you but the noise, it makes me wanna bang my head in the wall. 

#soultrigger #traffic
#cinemagraph #deartraffic  #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Dear Traffic, I hate to say this but I missed you. But I do miss the silence too. I don't mind you to be honest. It's just that my migraine is getting worse because people honk in residential areas. I don't understand WHY people honk so much. It's nice to see you but the noise, it makes me wanna bang my head in the wall. #cinemagraph #deartraffic #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
be clear always

from
everyone Dear Traffic, 

I hate to say this but I missed you. But I do miss the silence too. I don't mind you to be honest. It's just that my migraine is getting worse because people honk in residential areas. 

#cinemagraph #deartraffic #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Dear Traffic, I hate to say this but I missed you. But I do miss the silence too. I don't mind you to be honest. It's just that my migraine is getting worse because people honk in residential areas. I don't understand WHY people honk so much. It's nice to see you but the noise, it makes me wanna bang my head in the wall. #cinemagraph #deartraffic #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
मंज़िल एक मनुष्य अनेक।
 Dear Traffic, 

#cinemagraph #deartraffic #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

অদৃশ্য ভালোবাসা

read more
It's too hard to live...
     😅😅😅 Dear Traffic, 

Akthari Begum

read more
Maintain
Patience.  Dear Traffic, 

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
Why are you so busy, always? 

Dear Traffic, 

Rashi Malani

Dear Traffic, I hate to say this but I missed you. But I do miss the silence too. I don't mind you to be honest. It's just that my migraine is getting worse because people honk in residential areas. I don't understand WHY people honk so much. It's nice to see you but the noise, it makes me wanna bang my head in the wall. #deartraffic #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #twentyonethquote #rashimalani

read more
Please move a little fast,
so that the footpath 
is used by pedestrians 
and not by bikers! Dear Traffic, 

#deartraffic #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Manmohan Singh

read more
Your speed of growth 
Is terrific. Dear Traffic, 

Durga K Nair

read more
Let me get a spacious road to avail a clear ride in my life. I would like to achieve my goals, on the way to my journey. Hope you would be supporting me and also my fellow beings to have a safe-secured travel ride in our lives!  Dear Traffic, 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification