Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best paidstories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best paidstories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about multani mitti kaha pai jati hai, maine ishq kiya tha uski saza bhi maine pai, you guys are getting paid template, you guys are getting paid, paid meaning in hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

marmalade ツ

Dear Boredom, As you know, it's lockdown prevailing over the whole country, for 'world' would be an over statement I suppose, I hope you are getting good company nowadays. Although, you have always been as active as the nightingale throughout my life, I find you somewhere diminishing and being lost in the mist in the orb of my life. I am no necromancer to keep orbs and cauldrons to see future and make potions yet I feel that you are losing your part in my life, especially. I don't know if this #paidstory #paidstories #ethereal_envelopes #lockdown_letters #eternal_lives

read more
Dear Boredom,

As you know, it's lockdown prevailing over
the whole country, for 'world' would be an over statement I suppose, I hope you are getting good company nowadays. Although, you have always been as active as the nightingale throughout my life, I find you somewhere diminishing and being lost in the mist in the orb of my life. I am no necromancer to keep orbs and cauldrons to see future and make potions yet I feel that you are losing your part in my life, especially.
I don't know if this is the beginning of filling of the crevice of my soul or the end of the depth of the ocean in which I'm drowning. Nevertheless, I feel a special essence of comfort, somehow on the pronunciation of your name. Strange, isn't it?

| caption | Dear Boredom,

As you know, it's lockdown prevailing over
the whole country, for 'world' would be an over statement I suppose, I hope you are getting good company nowadays. Although, you have always been as active as the nightingale throughout my life, I find you somewhere diminishing and being lost in the mist in the orb of my life. I am no necromancer to keep orbs and cauldrons to see future and make potions yet I feel that you are losing your part in my life, especially.

I don't know if this

Funny Singh🐼

मैन अभी कुछ ही समय पहले एक वाक्या देखा।😂 . किसी ने paid story खरीदने के बाद, उसने comment नहीं किया।😂 तो paid story डालने वाले ने, खरीदने वाले को खुद के comment में mention किया, और बोले कि : जब पैसे खर्च किये हैं तो comment भी कर दो।😂🤣🤣🤣 ओ भाई-साहिब, मैं तो हंसते हंसते पागल हो गया।🤣🤣 #Humour #Funny #Comment #funnysingh #paidstories

read more
किसी की "Paid Story" खरीदने के बाद,
उस पर comment करना 
उतना ही जरूरी हो जाता है
जितना कि...
जितना कि...
नहाने के बाद कपड़े पहनना।😂🤣 मैन अभी कुछ ही समय पहले एक वाक्या देखा।😂
किसी ने paid story खरीदने के बाद, 
उसने comment नहीं किया।😂
तो paid story डालने वाले ने, खरीदने वाले को खुद के comment में mention किया, और बोले कि : जब पैसे खर्च किये हैं तो comment भी कर दो।😂🤣🤣🤣

ओ भाई-साहिब, मैं तो हंसते हंसते पागल हो गया।🤣🤣

Funny Singh🐼

Aaiye paid story ki Chronology samjhate hain aapko😂 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇😝 Paid story तभी डालो जब आप premium version खरीद लो क्योंकि 80% Royalty मिलेगी वरना 30% में ही सिमट जाओगे।😂😂😂 और जब आप premium version खरीदोगे तो अपनी जेब से पैसे खर्च करने तैयार करो।😂 जब आप पैसे खर्च कर देते हो तो वही पैसा paid story के रूप में आपको वापस मिल जाता है लेकिन आपकी followers की जेब से जाता है।😂😂 तो बच्चा लोग बताओ...! "Paid story" से क्या मिला?🤔😂😂😂😂 #Funny #funnysingh #paidstories #humour😝

read more
कभी कभी मेरी तरह आप भी सोचते होंगे 
कि चलो मैं भी "Paid Story" डालूँ!😌
लेकिन....
लेकिन
लेकिन
तभी ख्याल आता होगा कि 
लोग free में तो पढ़ते नहीं, 
Paid क्या खाक पढ़ेंगें।☹️😝😝 Aaiye paid story ki Chronology samjhate hain aapko😂
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇😝
Paid story तभी डालो जब आप premium version खरीद लो क्योंकि 80% Royalty मिलेगी वरना 30% में ही सिमट जाओगे।😂😂😂
और जब आप premium version खरीदोगे तो अपनी जेब से पैसे खर्च करने तैयार करो।😂
जब आप पैसे खर्च कर देते हो तो वही पैसा paid story के रूप में आपको वापस मिल जाता है लेकिन आपकी followers की जेब से जाता है।😂😂

तो बच्चा लोग बताओ...!
"Paid story" से क्या मिला?🤔😂😂😂😂

Funny Singh🐼

Yahan log free me Quotes ni padh pate...paise dekar koun padhna chahega😂😂😂😝 Baki to aap sab is trap se bhali bhanti parichit ho chuke honge😂😂😝 #paidstories #funnysingh #Humour Collab on this Meme 😀 #YourQuoteAndMine #RemarkableMemes   #ReMeZon352

read more
YQ Announcement :
Ab paid stories lagakar, .aap YQ se kama sakte hain dher saare rupees.

Paid story lagane walon ki अंतर्रात्मा : 👇 
Yahan log free me Quotes ni padh pate...paise dekar koun padhna chahega😂😂😂😝

Baki to aap sab is trap se bhali bhanti parichit ho chuke honge😂😂😝

#paidstories #funnysingh #humour
Collab on this Meme 😀

Sandeep Suddarsi

Just the spread love, live with writing by writing 😁 A cute piece of conversation about paid stories Checkout other at #raashismile Some Stories about raashi will be now available in new version hope you spread the love😊 #yqbaba #ssdp #paidstories

read more
~ Raashi - a smile on my face ~
Raashi : Hey hero, where are your quotes!YQ says your post is locked?
Me : You need to unlock the post to see the beautiful piece inside.
Raashi : hmm well, I can lock or unlock you i have key for that but how to unlock this
Me : To unlock the post or me you need love just spread the love!
Raashi : Okay then just close your eyes one..two..three..
(phone rings)
Me : Where are you my love.
Raashi : Aha, you are expecting something else get your love in the Otp my hero!
(hug with a smile) Just the spread love, live with writing by writing 😁

A cute piece of conversation about paid stories

Checkout other at #raashismile

Some Stories about raashi will be now available in new version hope you spread the love😊

Sandeep Suddarsi

Just the spread love, live with writing by writing 😁 A cute piece of conversation about paid stories Checkout other at #raashismile Some Stories about raashi will be now available in new version hope you spread the love😊 #yqbaba #ssdp #paidstories

read more
~ Raashi - a smile on my face ~
Raashi : Hey hero, where are your quotes!YQ says your post is locked?
Me : You need to unlock the post to see the beautiful piece inside.
Raashi : hmm well, I can lock or unlock you i have key for that but how to unlock this
Me : To unlock the post or me you need love just spread the love!
Raashi : Okay then just close your eyes one..two..three..
(phone rings)
Me : Where are you my love.
Raashi : Aha, you are expecting something else get your love in the Otp my hero!
(hug with a smile) Just the spread love, live with writing by writing 😁

A cute piece of conversation about paid stories

Checkout other at #raashismile

Some Stories about raashi will be now available in new version hope you spread the love😊

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification