Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loneinside Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loneinside Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lone wolf and moon quotes, lone wolf meaning in hindi, sadi tu hi hai diwali diva lon waliye, lone person quotes, quotes about being a lone wolf,

• 1 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Lone Inside

Under the sky full of stars, when the cool breeze was flowing, standing in the balcony the two pairs of eyes saw into one another.No hand was held, no words were spoken, but their hearts become one for the lifetime. #loneinside #lovequotes #erotica #lovepoem #purelove #soulmate #heartbeat #bestfriends

Lone Inside

Single sided love is not a complete LOVE
It's like half Love or more of a incomplete first Letter L that's 'I'. And yes, its all you get in single sided love. Only yourself. #love #singlesidedlove #brokenheart #loneinside #sadsoul  #alwaysremember #facethetruth #bestfriend

Lone Inside

Love and Pain has a complicated relationship. 
Sometimes we know it is hurting us, but we still love them. #sadlove #brokenheart #brokeninside #loneinside #lovequotes #breakup #lonelysoul #alone

Lone Inside

Dying is easy.
It is always the living part which is hard. #loneinside #motivation #livehappily #sadlife #lifelessons #loneliness #myfeelings #dyingsoul

Lone Inside

I just scroll my whole whatsapp chat list, 
There is no one whom I can message and talk freely. #loneinside #brokenheart #sadquotes #singlesidedlove #alone #loveforever #friendsforever #reality

Lone Inside

If love is from both sides it gives you Strength
But
If it is single sided , trust me it only makes you Weak. #motivation #singlelife #brokenheart #loneinside #bestfriend #loneliness #bestrong #lovequotes

Lone Inside

There should be a button in mind , 
So that we can press it and Unlove someone. #loneinside #brokenheart #brokensoul #sadquotes #sadheart #loveforever #breakup #heartbreak

Lone Inside

I love you, but I don't want to love you.
 #loneinside #sadquotes #brokenheart #singlesidelove #loneliness #loveyouforever #feelingstowords #bestfriends

Lone Inside

PAIN
Stopping your feelings for your best friend.
Controlling yourself not to tell her about your love. Hiding your love behind your laugh. #loneinside #bestfriend #pain #love #sadquotes #singlesidelove #brokenheart #sadsoul

Lone Inside

In journey of your life only person who will always be with you is you yourself. #loneinside #motivational #trust #yourself #life #love  #nostalgia #journey
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification