Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstdatepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstdatepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nojawano ko guru ne fir bulaya hai lyrics, gifts to say i love you for the first time, koi nahin hai fir bhi hai mujhko, main jo sath tere hu fir tujhe hai kaisa gham, zindagi rahegi to fir milenge,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Alok Jain

A Coffee with you is what i am waiting for..... An opportunity to find myself in your eyes. ❤️😍❤️. #coffeedate #cofeelove #firstdate #firstdatepoem #FirstLove #quotesforlove

read more
A Coffee with you is what i am waiting for..... 
An opportunity to find myself in your eyes. ❤️😍❤️.  A Coffee with you is what i am waiting for..... 
An opportunity to find myself in your eyes. ❤️😍❤️.

#coffeedate #cofeelove #firstdate #firstdatepoem #firstlove #quotesforlove

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Not my story 😁 Welcome to the day 13 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Today, write a poem about a first date that surprises both people, but in different ways. #poemtime #firstdatepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I called her for the date
When we are classmate...
Don't know what to do
How react emotion to show...
She rejected my date
After that i feel very regret...
When i stayed at corridor
Heart says try once more... B positive 👇👇👇
Not my story 😁
Welcome to the day 13 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Today, write a poem about a first date that surprises both people, but in different ways. #poemtime #firstdatepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 13 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Today, write a poem about a first date that surprises both people, but in different ways. #poemtime #firstdatepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Unctuous formal,
Later on ,
When we understood esch other,
It was unscrupulous, real and vomiting demerits of each others .
If it will going to be real,
Reel effects are kept aside. Welcome to the day 13 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Today, write a poem about a first date that surprises both people, but in different ways. #poemtime #firstdatepoem
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 13 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Today, write a poem about a first date that surprises both people, but in different ways. #poemtime #firstdatepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Oh, the magic of the first date.. 
Me, nervous as a mouse
He too, trifle perplexed
I, clumsy as ever 
Spilled the cold drink
He, in his baffled state
Drank the full 
At one gulp... As minutes rolled by
We became a little  comfortable
By evening, we were
Laughing
He at my clumsy self
Me at his confusion!!  Welcome to the day 13 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It was
yes, it eas first
no gift no hugs
not a fancy restaurant
but two happy faces
falling for each other Welcome to the day 13 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

The day started with a bang 'twas my first date no less, you arrived on the dot, stunned silence ensued in the hall, like netted fish my heart raced, you stood there with grace, the bouquet was well received, Oh! what a relief, #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #firstdatepoem

read more

The day started with a bang
'twas my first date no less,
you arrived on the dot,
stunned silence ensued in the hall,
like netted fish my heart raced,
you stood there with grace,
the bouquet was well received,
Oh! what a relief,
but you were looking for more,
I couldn't figure out your mind for sure,
your disdainful smile perplexed,
you were indeed playing a game,
the thing you looked for in me,
maybe I never would have known,
you dropped the pen by saying,
you wanted me to kiss you there and then,
you were surprised by me being a prude,
I was surprised by your liberal views. The day started with a bang
'twas my first date no less,
you arrived on the dot,
stunned silence ensued in the hall,
like netted fish my heart raced,
you stood there with grace,
the bouquet was well received,
Oh! what a relief,

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
On the seashore we had a date
To talk things over without haste
Tough decisions we'd have to make
Carry on or make a clean break

With trepidation we walked to meet
Stolen moments from daily routine
Bare our hearts, patch or delete
Love truncated at age sixteen Welcome to the day 13 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Ritz

read more
At the ice-cream parlour,
Sitting across from each other,
Laughing and giggling at each other’s childhood memories,
Looking into each other’s deep chocolate eyes,
The cheeks red,
And wide grin sitting on their faces,
Hands held under the table,
While the ice-cream melted away,
The first date was etched in their hearts.
 Welcome to the day 13 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
I remember the first date we met. 
 We sat on the beach and watched
 the sunset for a while.  
Our love that we wanted to say is forgotten
 in the stillness of the sea
 but our love still lingers in our minds. Welcome to the day 13 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shivam Aggarwal

Because you can't see much in the BG: ----------------- Don't ask me how difficult it was To get you to go out with me I promised "Just one date, and then you'll be free." I wore my charming smile You looked a heavenly site #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #firstdatepoem

read more
Don't ask me how difficult it was
To get you to go out with me
I promised "Just one date, and then you'll be free."
I wore my charming smile
You looked a heavenly site
With those heels on
We looked eye to eye
Not a romantic dinner
Neither a cheezy flick
I took you to a scenic sight
Where the moon shone bright
Soft grass grazed our thighs
My eyes locked on your eyes
I enveloped those pretty fingers into that of mine
You smiled
I too smiled
I didn't even know
When our lips intertwined
All I knew that I felt divine
And under the gazing starlight 
I wished that the scenery just froze tonight!
I unpacked the Chinese takeaway
And the night just seemed to fade away! Because you can't see much in the BG:
-----------------

Don't ask me how difficult it was
To get you to go out with me
I promised "Just one date, and then you'll be free."
I wore my charming smile
You looked a heavenly site
loader
Home
Explore
Events