Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RobertFrostThoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RobertFrostThoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about home and love poem by robert service summary, robert burns love poem a red red rose, short impression love poem by robert frost, robert frost poem on love, robert frost on love,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Varshini Adurti

#RobertFrostThoughts #RobertFrost #theroadnottaken I like this poem a lot. It is one of the finest that I have read. _______________________ The Road Not Taken..

read more
When one has to make a choice, it is always difficult to choose one if the first was just as fair as the second.
When we choose a path, there is no point in turning back and looking at all the way we travelled. 
Continuing in the same path doesn't let us go back and travel the other way too. 
This leaves a regret and makes us inquisitive to learn what might have been if our choice was the other way round.
 If we made the other choice, it might have been different but it is difficult to tell how different...  #RobertFrostThoughts
#RobertFrost
#TheRoadNotTaken
I like this poem a lot. It is one of the finest that I have read. 

The Road Not Taken..

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification