Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theroadnottaken Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theroadnottaken Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love calculator, i ll be there for you, i will be there for you, how many countries are there in the world, quote of the day,

• 9 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Prahelika

Chanchal Jaiswal

Admire and appreciate
It's not too late
Resist and recreate
Let the passion pulsate
Hold the hands 
Stop the commanding fate
Live a life for you create
Don't beg to state
Let dignity be voiced
You know well to communicate
Weigh your silences 
Dissect the decor 
And yes claim rightfully
All that is yours
Please don't wait 
For some miracle to shape
It's you who rear the world
In you capacious lap
What if the road's not taken
Cart your exploring map
Be the path finder
Be the torch bearer
For still there is dark
And there is hardly any landmark

#toyou #theroadnottaken #youandI #thedark #thesun #thevoice #thewarmth #happywomensday

Arpita Mohanty

❤🌼❤ #divinesid #iloveyou #Journey #marvellousmandakini • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ ⏳ Only 1 hour left to subscribe to us at Rs 20/- only 📍 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #theroadnottaken

read more
Two roads were diverged,
To meet you at my destination
I took the one less travelled,
Not because of less crowd 
But because of saturation. ❤🌼❤ #divinesid #iloveyou #journey #marvellousmandakini
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

⏳ Only 1 hour left to subscribe to us at Rs 20/- only 📍 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Arpita Mohanty

❤🌼❤ #divinesid #iloveyou #Journey #marvellousmandakini • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ ⏳ Only 1 hour left to subscribe to us at Rs 20/- only 📍 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #theroadnottaken

read more
Two roads were diverged,
To meet you at my destination
I took the one less travelled,
Not because of less crowd 
But because of saturation. ❤🌼❤ #divinesid #iloveyou #journey #marvellousmandakini
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

⏳ Only 1 hour left to subscribe to us at Rs 20/- only 📍 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Varshini Adurti

#RobertFrostThoughts #RobertFrost #theroadnottaken I like this poem a lot. It is one of the finest that I have read. _______________________ The Road Not Taken..

read more
When one has to make a choice, it is always difficult to choose one if the first was just as fair as the second.
When we choose a path, there is no point in turning back and looking at all the way we travelled. 
Continuing in the same path doesn't let us go back and travel the other way too. 
This leaves a regret and makes us inquisitive to learn what might have been if our choice was the other way round.
 If we made the other choice, it might have been different but it is difficult to tell how different...  #RobertFrostThoughts
#RobertFrost
#TheRoadNotTaken
I like this poem a lot. It is one of the finest that I have read. 

The Road Not Taken..

Shubhra Aggarwal

Once for a moment
Just stop
Look at the beauty
life has to offer
Check out the plethora of options
but choose the one that has your heart
A good choice can make your future easy
so don't be in a hurry
even if everyone around you is swaying
become the "Bura mat suno" monkey of Gandhiji till the time you don't get the inner calling!
It's your life
don't waste in cribbing or being influenced by somebody you don't want a career in
But don't just procastinate
inner calling won't come without you exploring
Just explore to evolve
and I am sure, you might not love the process, but you will reach your destination even if the road was less travelled by!!
So tighten your seat belts and start your beautiful journey of inner calling!!

©Shubhra Aggarwal #Career #theroadnottaken #life #innercalling

Nabadeep Gogoi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification