Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notmeanttobe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notmeanttobe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, not believe in love quotes, i love you even if you are not mine, love is not conditional quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

🍃🌻🍁 Picture coutesy: Pinterest #loveisgone #temporarypeople #ithurts #notmeanttobe #bliss_poetry

read more
Came in my life like a breeze,
I welcomed you heartily;
Left my heart after commencing a storm,
I didn't try stopping you from leaving.
I feared the future, I knew I would lose you,
That you won't be my forever guest;
Yet you were the favourite mistake I ever committed;
Though naive I'm to let you in,

I never regretted it too.
 🍃🌻🍁

Picture coutesy: Pinterest

#loveisgone #temporarypeople #ithurts #notmeanttobe #bliss_poetry

Tushar Paul

Things fall apart
when they are
not meant to be,
no matter how hard
you try to mend! ***falling apart!***

#yourquote #yqbaba #thoughtofthemidnight #fallingapart #notmeanttobe #relationship

Tushar Paul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3424poem with 3 words in the first line, 2 words in the third and 4 words in both second and fourth line. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #whynotus #notmeanttobe

read more
Once she asked,
Why not me & you?
I replied,
We aren't meant to! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3424poem with 3 words in the first line, 2 words in the third and 4 words in both second and fourth line.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #whynotus #notmeanttobe

Tushar Kanti Paul

Things fall apart
when they are
not meant to be,
no matter how hard
you try to mend! ***falling apart!***

#yourquote #yqbaba #thoughtofthemidnight #fallingapart #notmeanttobe #relationship

Tushar Kanti Paul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3424poem with 3 words in the first line, 2 words in the third and 4 words in both second and fourth line. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #whynotus #notmeanttobe

read more
Once she asked,
Why not me & you?
I replied,
We aren't meant to! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3424poem with 3 words in the first line, 2 words in the third and 4 words in both second and fourth line.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #thoughtofthemidnight #whynotus #notmeanttobe

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification