Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aestheticchills Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aestheticchills Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love tumblr aesthetic, 21 pm aest to ist, aest to ist, 5pm aest to ist, subkey size in aes is,

• 17 Followers
  • 2648 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Harinee D

mute video

Medha Bhardwaj

mute video

Madhushree

mute video

Arjuna(status)

mute video

Queen 01

Shaam ka Dilkash Manjar👀💞 (Mention) #aestheticthoughts #aestheticchills #New #viral #old #exploremore #astheticthoughts #News

read more
mute video

Khait Ul Abyaz

Some people are unforgettable and irreplaceable, 
no matter how far we move on in the life. #yqbaba
#yqqoutes
#aestheticchills 
#unfotegettable 
#someone

Cerebral Derange

I'm neither winner with happy
Nor looser with anxiety
You can't defeat me 
Who I am just a participant #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#yqbaba

Cerebral Derange

TRECHOIR poem form 3-7-7 syllables per line With lot alliteration First line RHYME with third line #AT26by30poems#ATNaPoWriMo#NAPOWRIMO#aestheticthoughts#Relatinship#trechoirpoem#bmwritingmarathon#aestheticchills

read more
""TRECHOIR POETIC FORM""

Not a love,
Reduce ruine relationship,
Relationship is a woe

It kills love
Let love lead not relation
Don't drag relation in love TRECHOIR poem form
3-7-7 syllables per line
With lot alliteration
First line RHYME with third line

#AT26by30poems#ATNaPoWriMo#NaPoWriMo#aestheticthoughts#relatinship#trechoirpoem#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills

Cerebral Derange

[Verse-1] Night is dark to sleep on the bed Sleeping with insomnia It Haunt and prey.become nightmares My sleep gone some where else I find you wherever you go #Song #NAPOWRIMO #aestheticthoughts #ATNaPoWriMo #bmwritingmarathon #AT27by30poems #aestheticchills

read more
"SONG OF SLEEP"

Read In Caption [Verse-1]

Night is dark to sleep on the bed
Sleeping with insomnia
It Haunt and prey.become nightmares
My sleep gone some where else

I find you wherever you go

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATpoetryvsprose • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Define poetry and prose.✨ It's a double collab challenge.🤗 • You are free to invite your friends to collaborate with you if you don't want to write on both the sides. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #doublecollab #yqaestheticthoughts #bmwritingmarathon #aestheticchills

read more
Poetry the rhythm
And words Isn't,

Belongs to silence
Not poets & poetess,

Just a bridge you are
Not poets and poetess
You are OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #ATpoetryvsprose • A Dual Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Define poetry and prose.✨ It's a double collab challenge.🤗 

• You are free to invite your friends to collaborate with you if you don't want to write on both the sides. 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification