Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ilive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ilive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about odgovori da ili ne, bjega ili bijega, najomiljeniji ili omiljeni, otfikariti ili odfikariti, sumljati ili sumnjati,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

The Cold Summers

and on reading the plot
in his mesmerizing eyes.,
she knew thats the story
she wants to live in ! In your eyes !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #inyoureyes #ilive #engagedbutnotcaged #mybetterhalfsoul #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

and on reading the plot
in his mesmerizing eyes.,
she knew thats the story
she wants to live in ! In your eyes !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #inyoureyes #ilive #engagedbutnotcaged #mybetterhalfsoul #yqnewwritersclub

CalmKazi

Expectations. Their. Hers. My Own. What we live for. #ilive #yqbaba #Expectations #YoursMineOurs #calmkaziwrites

read more
I live to fulfill...

...their dreams
...her voids
...my thoughts Expectations. Their. Hers. My Own. What we live for.

#ILive #YQBaba #Expectations #YoursMineOurs #CalmKaziWrites

Rishabh Shukla

" Sometimes i want that my memory should be erased so that i can forget all the past and move on with a new start.We generally attached to such moments which either make us happy or cry but we don't realise the actual worth of us.We are actually here to make others smile,let them smile first so that you automatically smile by seeing their faces " #pastmemories #presentmoment #ilive #smilecozyouworthit #yqbaba #yqbaba  #yqquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification