Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Chapter10 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Chapter10 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chup chap kyun khadi hai, chup chap tu kyun khadi hai fasle ki ghadi hai, chup chap tu kyun khadi hai, hat ve cha me, mejaz regulus in the world chapter 30,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Simmi Arora

I knew Shrey could sense me lost! It was already evening Anu was getting ready, HAHA! BIG DAY for her as Abhi was going to propose her... Yayyy!!!! "Wow looking glamorous Anu, I love you 3000 babe!!" "Ayee!! Thankuu, ek min ruk tu ready kyu nhu hui???" "Tum log jao, m bss hori!" #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqstory #yqaestheticthoughts #Chapter10 #JourneyOf_Us

read more
"JOURNEY OF US"
Chapter 10, "Hm dost hi thik h filhal!"
(caption) I knew Shrey could sense me lost!

It was already evening Anu was getting ready, HAHA! BIG DAY for her as Abhi was going to propose her...
Yayyy!!!!

"Wow looking glamorous Anu, I love you 3000 babe!!"
"Ayee!! Thankuu, ek min ruk tu ready kyu nhu hui???"
"Tum log jao, m bss hori!"

Varun Kumar

For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek some answers, yet again. Being a member of high grade, I was allowed in only after the formal verification and scanning. As soon as I entered, there was yet another shock ... Pooja was in the room with Mr. Rathi. Wasn't she was in asylum? Here she is actively working with no signs of any mental treatme #Illusion #Rape #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #mystery #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Swamp #Murder #VividVarun #Part9 #Chapter9 #Chapter10

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter10: Swamp

Helpless yet again, I took Sumit to a doctor for a check-up and was told that due to low BP he fainted as his stomach seems to be empty and needs to be kept on glucose. With no clue to what's happening, as one says Pooja is the culprit, other says she is not, whom to believe and whom not.

I went to office to get some clue from Ajay, but he was not in office that day, so to extend my investigation, I visited​ the PathLab later that day. They denied to disclose any information, but agreed to check in their system whether the reports were generated from their lab or not. And yes, the reports have a valid report ID and seemed genuine.

Gosh!! If she was raped, then why Rathi made that fake story to portrait her own wife as the culprit. Also, why is Pooja tortured in the asylum. Sumit was reported missing, then what was he doing in the asylum, pleading for her sister.

Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek answers yet again.

•••• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek some answers, yet again. Being a member of high grade, I was allowed in only after the formal verification and scanning.

As soon as I entered, there was yet another shock ... Pooja was in the room with Mr. Rathi. Wasn't she was in asylum? Here she is actively working with no signs of any mental treatme

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification