Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyDiaries_illusion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyDiaries_illusion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is an illusion quotes, permanence is an illusion, illusion meaning in hindi, life is an illusion quotes, stubbornly persistent illusion meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Varun Kumar

With this the series ends here. For full series click on 👉 #MyDiaries_illusion Long but final chapter - "The Verdict" Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #mydiaries ~Illusion #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #Spreadsmiles #thankyouall #finalchapter #VividVarun #Chapter15 #ShefaliDi #Part15 #TheVerdict

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter15: The Verdict

"आज की ताजा खबर, Mumbai का Rapist,आज की ताजा खबर"

10rd March, 2007
                          "The illusionist: The editorial"

Mumbai: 23/03/2005: 08:45p.m.
A pleasant weather was floating all around touching every individual, every soul. The breeze bringing a healthy smile on the faces of Mumbaikars; as with aspirated eyes, with thoughtful and contemplative minds every individual was running apace heading back towards their home. But there were two evil spirits victimising a pure soul and a pristine heart, scaling her body with their dreadful sin. The sin was so powerful that it perished the victimised body leaving only ashes behind to pee over our failed judicial system shadowing another political anatomy.

Yes, Priya, the victimised soul, the soul I still dream off, who no more exists​. She was forced to suicide and our law says that a forceful suicide is murder, only if not committed by any​ politician.
     °•°• Continued in Caption 👇 With this the series ends here. For full series click on 👉 #MyDiaries_illusion

Long but final chapter - "The Verdict"

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ That night Pooja was being beaten up by Rathi on high nodes and she spilled everything out and I was forced to come down to you and tell lies. I have submitted the evidences in the PIL. The PIL receipt copy is attached along. You can contact Mr. Mehmood, my secret source on +91-70xxxxxx71, but make sure no one notices​ you. I have informed him that you will be contacting him soon. Remember, don't use any of the PCOs or yo #Illusion #Truth #Dark #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #Spreadsmiles #darktruth #VividVarun #Part14 #Chapter14

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter14: Dark Truth (Cont.)

Me and Pooja were chasing you down from long time, but were unable to have a word with you due to tight surveillance. I made sure that the news of my source is not leaked in any manner; being in a social firm I hold atleast that much of power. I was sure, Rathi won't find anything from you as you didn't have any information.

In Rathi's quest of searching the shadow behind the PIL, he suspected you and it is said that sometimes over doing things goes against oneself, so not just him, we also started following your routine and for three days Pooja tried her best to gain your attention before you finally noticed her in that park. Pooja had the handwritten poems for the script, so we decided to use them to grab your curiosity. Our office was the only place where we could talk to you openly assigning things to you, so we offered you the job. But we found that you are being followed to the office as well and you trying to talk to Pooja became an issue for us.

•°•°• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night Pooja was being beaten up by Rathi on high nodes and she spilled everything out and I was forced to come down to you and tell lies. I have submitted the evidences in the PIL. The PIL receipt copy is attached along. You can contact Mr. Mehmood, my secret source on +91-70xxxxxx71, but make sure no one notices​ you. I have informed him that you will be contacting him soon. Remember, don't use any of the PCOs or yo

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We started investigating over it and found that Priya filed a case against him and Sumit last year, but the case was put down using political powers. It was then she decided to suicide, but according to police no suicide note was found, with obvious reasons. When we caught hold of all evidences, Pooja asked me to file a PIL against the original case. Seeing her positive and strong intellectual behavio #Illusion #Truth #Dark #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #Spreadsmiles #darktruth #VividVarun #part13 #chapter13

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter13: Dark Truth

"Rohan, I know it is a tough time for you and not sure at what stage you will receive this letter. But by the time you will get this letter, I will be far from your reach to help you out. It's not that I don't want to, but can't risk my family anymore just like the other day, when I came rushing to your apartment to astray you; with my father on gun point. I thought you would read my body language and my fear, but you were entangled more into the reports, leaving everything unperceived.

Sorry for lying to you that day, I didn't have an option at all. But I always wanted to bring the truth to you since the day Pooja told me everything she found. 

She was an intern with us and with time we became close friends. Sumit and Rathi were child hood friends and Rathi was dating Pooja. Few months back, one day she called me up in the middle of the night, crying louder than rains as she found the rape reports in Rathi's cabinet​ with a suicide note directly accusing Rathi and Sumit.
   •°•°• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
We started investigating over it and found that Priya filed a case against him and Sumit last year, but the case was put down using political powers. It was then she decided to suicide, but according to police no suicide note was found, with obvious reasons. When we caught hold of all evidences, Pooja asked me to file a PIL against the original case. Seeing her positive and strong intellectual behavio

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My mind being quite for all these duration, again started to fight with me and playing rapid fire rounds. If it was so easy to push Sumit behind the bars, then why didn't it happen a year ago. Why everyone was saving him for such long time over which my mind countered my thoughts, may be it was his first mistake but for second instance they wanted to punish him. But if that was the case, then why I w #Illusion #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #VividVarun #Part12 #Chapter12

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter12: Googly

Mr. Rathi won the elections and is now a powerful MLA, with junior Rathi on the way as Pooja is expecting, while Sumit is in jail. Everything seems perfect as the criminal is behind bars for his heinous crime.

All this happened in last 3months, 12days, 11hours and 24minutes of my deep sleep, as the impact of that hit was so hard to push me to the state of coma. When I finally came back to real world, all I could hear was nurse calling the doctor and doctor shouting to give a call to Mr. Rathi, just before I fainted back to sleep again.

Soon Mr. Rathi and Pooja were in the room, pre-filled with spirited smell of chemicals and somewhat of plastic gloves, as I was being examined by the doctor for any sort of medical illness. Mr. Rathi asked my health and seemed concerned and later that day when doctor announced that I will be discharged in couple of days, he smiled at me and said, don't worry. Everything is fine now and pleaded sorry on behalf of his cook, who hit me to this stage to save Pooja.

°•°•°• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My mind being quite for all these duration, again started to fight with me and playing rapid fire rounds. If it was so easy to push Sumit behind the bars, then why didn't it happen a year ago. Why everyone was saving him for such long time over which my mind countered my thoughts, may be it was his first mistake but for second instance they wanted to punish him. But if that was the case, then why I w

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Seeing my agitation, provoked nature and seeing his wife in danger, he started murmuring; Remember I told you that one day Priya went to Pooja's house for the scripts, that actually happened, but the real fact was that Pooja was out of town and she was welcomed by Sumit. He kept her in dark and started comforting her. Having a witty nature and being a flirt, he created a great environment by added dr #Illusion #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Revelation #HiddenTruth #VividVarun #Chapter11 #Part11

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter11: Revelation

I sat down questioning Rathi with my eyes, as I try to communicate with him in silence. For next 5 minutes, none of us uttered a single word. The room was filled with silence and our deep breaths, when Pooja broke it questioning "Where is Sumit?"

Astonished about how does she know that I met Sumit, I angrily cross questioned Rathi, "Why did you lie to me? She seems fine! What's going on"... Pooja increasing her volume ramping down my further series of question again exclaimed "Where is Sumit?"

Getting my nerves bursting out, my senses just as if someone crushed down the lane, I picked the knife kept on the table and placed it right on the neck of Pooja. Proclaimed Rathi not to make any moves and tell me the truth, the real truth. 

Seeing my agitation, provoked nature and seeing his wife in danger, he started murmuring; Remember I told you that one day Priya came to our house for the scripts, that actually happened...

•°•°• Continued in caption 👇 For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seeing my agitation, provoked nature and seeing his wife in danger, he started murmuring; Remember I told you that one day Priya went to Pooja's house for the scripts, that actually happened, but the real fact was that Pooja was out of town and she was welcomed by Sumit. He kept her in dark and started comforting her. Having a witty nature and being a flirt, he created a great environment by added dr

Varun Kumar

For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek some answers, yet again. Being a member of high grade, I was allowed in only after the formal verification and scanning. As soon as I entered, there was yet another shock ... Pooja was in the room with Mr. Rathi. Wasn't she was in asylum? Here she is actively working with no signs of any mental treatme #Illusion #Rape #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #mystery #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Swamp #Murder #VividVarun #Part9 #Chapter9 #Chapter10

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter10: Swamp

Helpless yet again, I took Sumit to a doctor for a check-up and was told that due to low BP he fainted as his stomach seems to be empty and needs to be kept on glucose. With no clue to what's happening, as one says Pooja is the culprit, other says she is not, whom to believe and whom not.

I went to office to get some clue from Ajay, but he was not in office that day, so to extend my investigation, I visited​ the PathLab later that day. They denied to disclose any information, but agreed to check in their system whether the reports were generated from their lab or not. And yes, the reports have a valid report ID and seemed genuine.

Gosh!! If she was raped, then why Rathi made that fake story to portrait her own wife as the culprit. Also, why is Pooja tortured in the asylum. Sumit was reported missing, then what was he doing in the asylum, pleading for her sister.

Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek answers yet again.

•••• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Banging my head in confusion, I decided to meet Rathi again, so I went to his home directly to seek some answers, yet again. Being a member of high grade, I was allowed in only after the formal verification and scanning.

As soon as I entered, there was yet another shock ... Pooja was in the room with Mr. Rathi. Wasn't she was in asylum? Here she is actively working with no signs of any mental treatme

Varun Kumar

For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I stood up after hours of self-reasoning and visited the care centre, where Pooja was undergoing Psychiatric treatment. I was not allowed to see her, but her doctor did confirm her syndrome and showed me the reports. While coming out of the centre, I felt like someone is following me, so I took an extra turn towards my car to be sure. Soon a shadow came in and as I turned back, I saw Sumit standing th #Illusion #Awake #Rape #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #mystery #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Murder #VividVarun #Part9 #Chapter9

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion
                    #Chapter9: The Verse

Priya was standing on the boundary of the terrace, all sweating and crying. Standing beneath I was shouting 'Priya don't jump, Priya don't jump' and a sudden push. 'Priyaaaaaaaa...' and I woke up from the dreadful dream. After 48hours of continuous surprises and tiring sleepless nights, the only scene I could dream when I finally got some sleep.

The clock says it's 4am, restless I stood up in all anger, picked all my findings and went to the Park, sat on the same bench, trying to sum up the entire scenario.

- Pooja sitting on a bench with my poems and crying.
- The medical reports shared by Ajay, depicting rape.
- Ajay stating that Mr. Rathi is a good person and he is helping us.
- Sumit's kidnapping.
- Then Mr. Rathi telling about Pooja's syndrome and marking her the prime suspect of the murder.

If Pooja is the murderer, then why Rathi married her? And what about the reports, they stated rape! How can reports deny very evident wind choking and report rape!;

•••• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series tap on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
I stood up after hours of self-reasoning and visited the care centre, where Pooja was undergoing Psychiatric treatment. I was not allowed to see her, but her doctor did confirm her syndrome and showed me the reports. 

While coming out of the centre, I felt like someone is following me, so I took an extra turn towards my car to be sure. Soon a shadow came in and as I turned back, I saw Sumit standing th

Varun Kumar

Follow #MyDiaries_illusion for full series. #OthelloSyndrome is a type of delusional jealousy, marked by suspecting a faithful partner of infidelity, with accompanying jealousy, attempts at monitoring and control, and sometimes violence. (If you read this, you can take this as a challenge and come up with either a one-liner, story or a poem in this cause) Source: Google Rohan is once again left with no clue to what actually happened. Reports says, she was raped.. Mr. Ajay said that Mr. Rathi o #Illusion #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Part8 #VividVarun #Chapter8

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter8: The Syndrome

"It all started when you were in California. Priya was planning a surprise success party for your first book launch and also to make your relationship official. To do so, she engaged Sumit for capturing the play she enacted to depict your life journey. To help her out with the scripts, he introduced her to Pooja, his Sister​, my Love, my wife.

Pooja and Priya turned out to form a very close bond and everything was going well, until one day, when Priya visited Pooja's place. Sumit opened the door and welcomed her in. She was holding few papers in her hand and wanted Pooja to incorporate them in her scripts. 

They both sat down in her study and after reading those poems, Pooja became numb and started crying, when Priya asked Sumit for a glass of water. When he came back, he found Priya was lying dead on floor as she was throttled by her sister."

Mr. Rathi became silent after telling all this and took a deep breath before continuing further.

"Pooja is already undergoing multiple high-grade psychological treatments for Othello Syndrome and we are still trying to control her."

To be continued​... Follow #MyDiaries_illusion for full series.

#OthelloSyndrome is a type of delusional jealousy, marked by suspecting a faithful partner of infidelity, with accompanying jealousy, attempts at monitoring and control, and sometimes violence. (If you read this, you can take this as a challenge and come up with either a one-liner, story or a poem in this cause)
Source: Google

Rohan is once again left with no clue to what actually happened. Reports says, she was raped.. Mr. Ajay said that Mr. Rathi o

Varun Kumar

Click #MyDiaries_illusion for full series Continuation below👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ He quickly rushed towards me to share his grievance about Priya. He was sad about Priya's demise and in a hurry to click for Rathi's rally, he promised me to meet at 6pm. in CCD, near Bandra. I waited for the rally to get over, but due to his busy schedule, I was unable to get in touch with him. It was getting late now, so I left for Bandra so that I can meet Sumit in person and get some insights about M #Illusion #ShortStory #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #answers #shortstories #Spreadsmiles #Unsolved #Part7 #chapter7 #VividVarun

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter7: Solving the Unsolved

The clock says it is 3:30am, but I am still awake walking in this awkward silence, where you don't hear anything apart from your inner-self talking to you loudly. I was continuously recalling each and every sentence from Ajay, trying to link them up, hook them together to find out the reality.

My mind struck hold onto the line "the same incident has happened again with someone else", so if I get hold of this, I can catch the accused. Also, if Mr. Rathi helped in closing the case earlier, he has all the information about him.

Seeking many answers, next day, I went to Mr. Rathi's campaigning​ site, where I saw Sumit volunteering for him. Sumit was Priya's new photographer whom I met on her first ever solo website Bio-shoot. I was easily able to recognise him because he was a big flirt on that set, specially with Priya and we had a little argument on that as well.
             •••• Continued in caption 👇 Click #MyDiaries_illusion for full series

Continuation below👇
He quickly rushed towards me to share his grievance about Priya. He was sad about Priya's demise and in a hurry to click for Rathi's rally, he promised me to meet at 6pm. in CCD, near Bandra. I waited for the rally to get over, but due to his busy schedule, I was unable to get in touch with him.

It was getting late now, so I left for Bandra so that I can meet Sumit in person and get some insights about M

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ajay understanding my agitation, calmly replied, " No. He is not! Not all politicians are bad. He wants justice for Priya, for You. Yes, I agree that earlier he used his power to close this case and on that grounds he was even accused by the opposition party, but he did that for Pooja. The reality always lies in dark corners Rohan. I know him since childhood, we grew up together, we used to do Street #Illusion #Politics #Rape #ShortStory #RESPECTWOMEN #victim #cry #positivity #shortstories #Part6 #Spreadsmiles #chapter6 #VividVarun #TheUnthought

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter6: The Unthought

It was 1am, unable to get any sleep, I was still glued to those reports. I was unable to control my emotions and cried silently sitting on my chair ,thinking about the pain Priya would have undergone due to that heinous crime, which provoked her to take the bold step to suicide.

There is a sudden knock on my door. Who's there? jolted, I asked. "Rohan open the door!! FAST!!!", it was Ajay's voice. What are you doing here at this time, I inquired, on which he told me that he is here to provide some information and he wants me to stay attentive, focus on the reports and to find more clues and evidences. He also advised me to not to talk to Pooja or any other person related to her. For any sort of help I can get in touch with him or Pooja's husband, Mr. Kapil Rathi, directly.

WHAT??..Mr. Rathi?....Are you nuts? One side you ask me not to get in touch with anyone who is in link with Pooja. Now you are saying that he can help us. How can you say he is not involved in this crime ? He is a bloody politician!!

•••• Continued in Caption below 👇 For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below:
Ajay understanding my agitation,  calmly replied, " No. He is not! Not all politicians are bad. He wants justice for Priya, for You. Yes, I agree that earlier he used his power to close this case and on that grounds he was even accused by the opposition party, but he did that for Pooja. The reality always lies in dark corners Rohan. I know him since childhood, we grew up together, we used to do Street
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification