Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chapter13 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chapter13 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chup chap kyun khadi hai, chup chap tu kyun khadi hai fasle ki ghadi hai, chup chap tu kyun khadi hai, hat ve cha me, mejaz regulus in the world chapter 30,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Simmi Arora

Chapter 13 "A letter to him.." "Ahemm, So.. Hello.. Mr. PERFECT, So, You're not talking to me?... Okay Okay don't! Smart or Handsome ldko ka na yhi problem h, #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqstory #yqaestheticthoughts #chapter13 #JourneyOf_Us

read more
"JOURNEY OF US"
CHAPTER 13, "A letter to him.."
(caption) Chapter 13 "A letter to him.."

"Ahemm, So..
Hello.. Mr. PERFECT,

So, You're not talking to me?... 
Okay Okay don't! 
Smart or Handsome ldko ka na yhi problem h,

Varun Kumar

For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion Continuation below 👇 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We started investigating over it and found that Priya filed a case against him and Sumit last year, but the case was put down using political powers. It was then she decided to suicide, but according to police no suicide note was found, with obvious reasons. When we caught hold of all evidences, Pooja asked me to file a PIL against the original case. Seeing her positive and strong intellectual behaviour, I filled a PIL using one of my secret internal source. The political powers play a vital role in anti-human acts. He came to know that someone has filed a PIL against the original case against him and Sumit. He started looking for the probable person and in his quest, we found you through him. As you were famous after the successful launch of your novel, he couldn't do much against you. So, to keep an eye on you, he arranged the apartment cum surveillance station for you in his own locality, where you stay right now. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #Illusion #Truth #Dark #yqbaba #RESPECTWOMEN #Spreadsmiles #darktruth #VividVarun #part13 #chapter13

read more
#MyDiaries
          ~Illusion 
                    #Chapter13: Dark Truth

"Rohan, I know it is a tough time for you and not sure at what stage you will receive this letter. But by the time you will get this letter, I will be far from your reach to help you out. It's not that I don't want to, but can't risk my family anymore just like the other day, when I came rushing to your apartment to astray you; with my father on gun point. I thought you would read my body language and my fear, but you were entangled more into the reports, leaving everything unperceived.

Sorry for lying to you that day, I didn't have an option at all. But I always wanted to bring the truth to you since the day Pooja told me everything she found. 

She was an intern with us and with time we became close friends. Sumit and Rathi were child hood friends and Rathi was dating Pooja. Few months back, one day she called me up in the middle of the night, crying louder than rains as she found the rape reports in Rathi's cabinet​ with a suicide note directly accusing Rathi and Sumit.
   •°•°• Continued in Caption 👇 For full series click on #MyDiaries_illusion

Continuation below 👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We started investigating over it and found that Priya filed a case against him and Sumit last year, but the case was put down using political powers. It was then she decided to suicide, but according to police no suicide note was found, with obvious reasons. When we caught hold of all evidences, Pooja asked me to file a PIL against the original case. Seeing her positive and strong intellectual behaviour, I filled a PIL using one of my secret internal source.

The political powers play a vital role in anti-human acts. He came to know that someone has filed a PIL against the original case against him and Sumit. He started looking for the probable person and in his quest, we found you through him. As you were famous after the successful launch of your novel, he couldn't do much against you. So, to keep an eye on you, he arranged the apartment cum surveillance station for you in his own locality, where you stay right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification