Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Romit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Romit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about romit raj, shilpa shinde and romit raj pics, romit raj and shilpa shinde, romit raj and tina kakkar, romit raj 14800,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Biman Saha

#yqbaba #yqdada #11years #offriendship #bestfriend #Romit&Biman 11 years of friendship and still counting... Life taught us, many things, but we learnt on our own learnt, what true friendship means... Lucky? Yeah I'm lucky!! To have a friend like him... He maybe annoying at times, but he's still my best friend... And yes I'm proud of our friendship...

read more
09/04/18:
A date I would  never forget...
Even if I wanted to...
It's the date when we first met,
And you offered a seat...
I was lost & alone...
But you you were there to,
Cheer me up...
From then on,
We have so many memories together,
Good and bad...
But things have changed,
So are we...
And there's no point,
In holding onto the past...
I just want to tell you,
Happy Friendshipversary... #yqbaba 
#yqdada 
#11years 
#offriendship 
#bestfriend 
#Romit&Biman

11 years of friendship and still counting... Life taught us, many things, but we learnt on our own learnt, what true friendship means... Lucky? Yeah I'm lucky!! To have a friend like him... He maybe annoying at times, but he's still my best friend... And yes I'm proud of our friendship...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification